X-COM/XSDF RP THINK TANK (part3)

DarkGemini24601

Learn to read you dumb fuck, half of that shit I said I wanted to do was still in planning! I never said Lüsett would return to earth and build up a fucking army. I said I planned something like that, but not returning to earth like what the fuck?! But apperently you got the wrong idea once again. I was told I was allowed to make an android Lüsett and therefore I made her. Nothing else that I said I would do was confirmed yet and I said that everything was still BEING PLANNED! So let me say this once again, like you so happily and proudly quoted my post.
If that's true can you just calm down and put this aside until Zombie gets back? Please? Prisma, I'm not angry with you, I'm not trying to ruin your experience, I'm not trying to do anything but keep the RP together. Don't be angry with me for doing my job.

PrismaCube

If that's true can you just calm down and put this aside until Zombie gets back? Please? Prisma, I'm not angry with you, I'm not trying to ruin your experience, I'm not trying to do anything but keep the RP together. Don't be angry with me for doing my job.

You have done enough already, I will wait until Zombie get's back but boy will I ever be fucking sorry that he has to put up with our shit!

Euan

I really hate you guys arguing. Not only because I'm in a bad mood before bed but also because I'm really enjoying reading the stuff we're all writing and being reminded of something like this constantly as I'm reading as well as worrying that a great storyline might not get finished is just really grinding with me.

Plus I feel like there's nothing I can do. And I hate feeling like that.

DarkGemini24601

I really hate you guys arguing. Not only because I'm in a bad mood before bed but also because I'm really enjoying reading the stuff we're all writing and being reminded of something like this constantly as I'm reading as well as worrying that a great storyline might not get finished is just really grinding with me.

Trust me, I'm not leaving. I will see this story through no matter what happens, because not only do I love all you guys (That means you too Prisma, believe me or don't, it's your choice) and want to make this enjoyable for you, but because it would do Zmby a disservice to quit. I will do everything in my power to make this go as smoothly as possible so that if/when he comes back he can return to a productive amount of content and feel at ease.

Euan

Trust me, I'm not leaving. I will see this story through no matter what happens, because not only do I love all you guys (That means you too Prisma, believe me or don't, it's your choice) and want to make this enjoyable for you, but because it would do Zmby a disservice to quit. I will do everything in my power to make this go as smoothly as possible so that if/when he comes back he can return to a productive amount of content and feel at ease.
I was talking more to Prisma ut y'know, your confirmation is appreciated :)

Dahlexpert

This happens from time to time,it doesn't happen often but we settle them in a few minutes. So don't worry about it.

PrismaCube

I was talking more to Prisma ut y'know, your confirmation is appreciated :)

I appreciate your concern and I'm sorry this is happening at an unpleasant time for most of us, I hope you can set your concern aside for the time being while we settel this in private. I assure you we will try to reach a stalmate here so that I will not have any reason to leave. I know how you feel, not being abel to do anything is quite a bother. Sorry this is just something that has to be settled without bringing anyone else into this and going all public making other people worry too. I was hoping to avoid that but now it has happend. Just trust me that everything will turn out fine. ^^

Adrammalech

Prisma, just wait for Zombie, it doesn't sound like this arc you're planning is immediate, so just hang around and wait for him to be back in action.

Everyone else should just move on. This isn't of importance to everyone and arguing it will just make things worse.

PrismaCube

Prisma, just wait for Zombie, it doesn't sound like this arc you're planning is immediate, so just hang around and wait for him to be back in action.

Everyone else should just move on. This isn't of importance to everyone and arguing it will just make things worse.

Yeah thank you for telling me what I have already decide to do, and it is true that my planning is still month's away, after all we just started, but thank's to a certain someone my first Chapter reveal was already spoiled.

PrismaCube

Unfortunately no:(. I have to say I hate any horror games and my anime list is barren at the moment.

:O How can you hate horror games? Some of them are really good, but then again everybody has their own taste :p

Maybe I can help you my anime list is full of stuff I still have to watch, what kind of anime do you like?

P.S.: Might I add Corpse Party has the second best death scence I have ever seen.

*Warning Gore and Blood is included :D *
latest

Last edited:

Zain Shah

:O How can you hate horror games? Some of them are really good, but then again everybody has their own taste :p

Maybe I can help you my anime list is full of stuff I still have to watch, what kind of anime do you like?
In terms of horror games, I get scared really easily and so I just don't enjoy it when I play a horror game (I could barely play Slender)

For anime, my main issues with some anime is the art style that makes the characters look like kids. The anime I have finished are : Naruto(only the original series, not Shippuden), Yu Gi Oh, High School DxD so I have a pretty lacklustre list.

MarineAvenger

Operator 21O
Staff member

P.S.: Might I add Corpse Party has the second best death scence I have ever seen.

*Warning Gore and Blood is included :D *
latest
I watched Cry play it and watched the anime. That little sister death though...

PrismaCube

In terms of horror games, I get scared really easily and so I just don't enjoy it when I play a horror game (I could barely play Slender)

For anime, my main issues with some anime is the art style that makes the characters look like kids. The anime I have finished are : Naruto(only the original series, not Shippuden), Yu Gi Oh, High School DxD so I have a pretty lacklustre list.

Yeah I get what you mean, when I was younger I was pretty scared of most of that too, I admit I was alos scared playing Slenderman and that was after my playthrough of amnesia.

As to your list is that really all :O
There is so many animes I could referr to you right now. How about Angel Beats, it is really funny. Great Plot. Even emotional.
Or if you like MMORPG I suggest something along the lines of Sword Art Online or Danmachi.
Action: Highschool of the Dead (little horror), Code Geasee, Cowboy bebop, Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood.
Funny & School Life: K-On, Is this a Zombie?, Girls und Panzer (one of my favorites), Love Life, Chunnibyou, Daily lives of highschool boys, Kill la Kill, NouCome, kokoro connect, Persona 4 Animation (play the game first :) ), Hetaila Axis Power.
Sad: Anohana, Clannade, Your lie in April, Angel Beats.
If you want some romance anime: Nisekoi, Your lie in April. (Your lie in april defenetly my favorite)
Horror: Mirai Nikki, Another, Corpse Party, Blood-C (don't watch this unless you want to be scared for life xD), Tokyo Ghoul, Death Note, Shiki, Elfen Lied.

Here are just some. But all very good and I defenetly recommend every singel one. Which reminds me did we not just recently give you a list xD Sorry.

Last edited:

Adrammalech

Speaking of off-topic, our CK2 discussion inspired me to beat the broken down converter with a wrench for a couple hours, and I got a workable save imported to EU4 without too much damage to the story of the matter.

VtQKbD4.png

92024-target-rich-environment-gif-To-fSmt.gif