"No More Room in Hell" Think Tank

Black0ut

Hmmm... things to ask... to question...
So right now, with chemo kicking my ass a bit, starting up an RP is going to be difficult; one, to decide on what power scaling to allow characters to do and two, what genre to present. I know that us writers are perfectly fine with writing in a plethora of genres and styles, so it will ultimately come down to preference.

Back to my first point, power scaling. No one is more guilty of ignoring it than me. I like writing strong characters, making great warriors and tacticians who have to overcome their personalities and minor physical limitations. However, the last few RPs that have started, their characters I've entered are... questionable. Too strong, with few limitations.

So what does this mean? Nothing yet; I've got to get healthy again, but when I do, I plan to start a new RP, whether it's my old concept of a spooky survival train series or something new... anyways, love you all and stay safe!

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

Hmmm... things to ask... to question...
So right now, with chemo kicking my ass a bit, starting up an RP is going to be difficult; one, to decide on what power scaling to allow characters to do and two, what genre to present. I know that us writers are perfectly fine with writing in a plethora of genres and styles, so it will ultimately come down to preference.

Back to my first point, power scaling. No one is more guilty of ignoring it than me. I like writing strong characters, making great warriors and tacticians who have to overcome their personalities and minor physical limitations. However, the last few RPs that have started, their characters I've entered are... questionable. Too strong, with few limitations.

So what does this mean? Nothing yet; I've got to get healthy again, but when I do, I plan to start a new RP, whether it's my old concept of a spooky survival train series or something new... anyways, love you all and stay safe!

Hey. I don't think your characters are too insane or anything. But you focus on getting better okay. We can work on it whenever you're feeling good again.

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

Hey everyone! It's been a while since I've dropped a message and checked in. Me, Zombie, and Black have still been doing some writing on the site and I am just curious how everyone else is doing?

Black0ut

To be fair, the site has lost a lot of traffic, and we don't have an active overarching narrative atm. Perhaps when my life settles a bit and if no one has gotten to it, I'll set one up.

Black0ut

That... is a good idea. Although, we should probably clarify if we were writing within the canon of TD or if it was just fun what-ifs.