Hello wonderful Community

raymond

KingsEntourage
Hi guys,
Many of you are new to this community and most of you do not know who I am. I want to introduce myself and talk a little bit about me. My name is Raymond, I usually go by Kings or KingsEntourage. The name comes from a old Cod lobby thing its a long story and doesn't matter. I run a small youtube channel and am good friends with Linus who has a bigger youtube channel. From this we brought over a bunch of our viewers to start this community with Sarge.

So what do I do?

Well on this site I attempt to bring some content with YouTube videos and discussions. I also do a weekly livestream where the community gets together and plays some sort of game. This Friday we will be playing NS2 with whoever is on our server.

In my life I go to university in america where I attempt to pass classes even though I hate them tremendously. I am aspiring to be a author or writer. I want to some day write for a video game or a movie. But for now I am just looking for some inspiration to write a novel. So if you have any good ideas let me know and ill give you 1% of royalties if I actually use it. lol.

If you see me on TS you can say hi but usually I sit in private channel just because I am always busy or in a game.