GLG DayZ Role Play - BIOGRAPHY

raymond

KingsEntourage
This is where people can chose to write about Biographies about people. Give suggestions or post your own.

Ladd

Hi all!
The name is Ladd. I was asigned to infantryman 2nd tank battalion when I originally enlisted into the marine corps.
After doing the Iraqi Freedom deployment, I took a vacation revisiting my family an friends whom I missed so much.
That vacation was long, I had my goodbyes an everything as I ventured off to partake in joint military operations, training, and humanitarian aid missions throughout Africa and the Middle East assigned with the 24thMEU.
As we we're assisting people, our route was immediately changed towards chernarus with some sort of medical outbreaking going on.
The days we're cold, the people we're in panic as we assisted them an protected the civilians over in the region.
I've seen brutal things, things I wish to only unseen. The things you watch in horror movies, those things.
As days went to weeks, weeks went to months, the region destabilized an the outbreak spread, it spread out so wide across that it was
not longer controllable..
As we ditched our gear an friends to seek safety due to the infection, we arrived in kamenka hoping to seek survivals after traveling long distances in the woods. The town was unhabited, dead, cold, an rotten.
The people we're past saving, they were mutated to such a degree no longer considered human.
We paved our way through the crowd of zombied people escaping the town, we ended up short a few good men an arrived in the forest
west of kamenka where we stayed for a few weeks until we moved camps.