Demon Society: Think Tank

ExoGrim

I am also available for collabs all today and tomorrow (should it be that I don't have people over tomorrow)

ExoGrim

Wisp goes to check on Winter in me and Frost's newest collab

upload_2016-8-6_9-30-3.jpeg

ExoGrim

I'm going to be starting a little project, so I can practice GM a bit more.

If someone could see about getting some people from the XCOM area too, I'd appreciate that... but it's not required. I'll reveal the project if I have enough people interested.

Frostlich1228

I'm going to be starting a little project, so I can practice GM a bit more.

If someone could see about getting some people from the XCOM area too, I'd appreciate that... but it's not required. I'll reveal the project if I have enough people interested.

Well, we kinda have to know what it is to be interested :/

Black0ut

Hey, Everyone! Just the Blackest of Outs here, giving an update on the finale of this RP. So After Sitting and talking with Exo, we've listed the matchups that each character, good or bad, will have to face. Here it is:

Set Up:

Mandane - Blue

Gretak - Jack

Zeke - Racain

Shela - Nathanial

Thadias - Sonidia

Dervish - Alciel

Oni - Gemma

Ophelia - Wisp

Timeless Death - Dollie

Mortis - Fiori

Yuki - Winter

Mother - Mur-Murr

SIR - Irene

Soz.... yeah. Just wanted to keep you guys in the loop and not make this a very big surprise to everyone.
Anyways, take care guys, and I hope your day is good. :)

ExoGrim

Me and Frost are at it again. This time Winter meets a certain apathetic shape-shifter who doesn't understand how every else sees death. :p

ExoGrim

Chat is sooooooooooo quiet... and I haven't seen anything other than my collabs with Frost... what happened?

Insane Darkness

Ehh... I uploaded some stuff to the backstory thing. I feel that it could be somewhat important to Alciel and Yuki. But I'm up for a collab if anyone's interested. I is bored af o.o