Borderlands 1 or Torchlight 2

Rune

Lokking fore someone to play Borderlands 1 OR Torchlight 2 with :3
My steam name is Twisted Shadow, hope to see some of you :cool:.

Rune

how is torchlight 2?
Well its a bit easy, but its good if you canfind some one to play with, th ehardest part is probely t decide what you are going to play like, what wepons what armore what class and stuff.

Utrax

how is torchlight 2?

It's how Diablo 3 should have been. If you enjoyed Diablo 2 then you will enjoy Torchlight 2 more than Diablo 3. It brings the good ol' taltent system back, and personally, I think it's even better. There are four different difficulties, I have not yet figured out whether there will be some similar system like in Diablo, where you play through the game; hit like level 25 and then start over. And hey, it's only 20 euro.

Atom Collider

Torchlight has received quite a bit of good feedback from the internet, I myself haven't played it but have seen some videos on it and it looks good. As for Borderlands 1, I'd go for Borderlands 2 instead. Sure it's a bit more expensive, but many fans and critics alike agree that if you haven't played the first one, start out with the second one instead. Hope this helped.

Utrax

I'd go for Borderlands 2 instead. Sure it's a bit more expensive, but many fans and critics alike agree that if you haven't played the first one, start out with the second one instead.

Borderlands (1) has a short storyline, and you can complete the main story pretty fast. (You can play through the game again, but on a harder difficulty and with the same character you finished it with). The story is pretty good though, and you should definitely play through Borderlands 1 in order to understand what the shit is about. Personally, I haven't really played much of Borderlands 2, but it's surely way better if you're short on money. (The downpart about BL2; there is no explosive headshot decapitation).