Bastion (no spoilers)

What do you think of the game?

• Total voters

Angel Patrick

Bastion (click "Bastion")
So I just purchased Bastion the game. I just started playing it today and already have 100min played. The game cost me $7 on steam but its original price is $15. So far I have enjoyed the game and its balance of being hard yet not to the point were you keep on dying and cant pass the level. I have only died very few time now thinking of it. Graphics are simply beautiful. The voice over that the game does when ever something is happening is a very god addition to the game, and I hope that more games will be made with this included. The story is pretty good and I was found of the part were you got to know more of your character and his hardships. On the down side, it seems repetitive, or in better terms, continues (not sure if I make myself clear). The game has been fun so far and I just hope that the flavor changes up as I proceed my adventure.
Accidentally posted this on another forum topic. oops.
Positive=Orange Negative=Red

Deleveleux

Bastion (click "Bastion")

So I just purchased Bastion the game. I just started playing it today and already have 100min played. The game cost me $7 on steam but its original price is $15. So far I have enjoyed the game and its balance of being hard yet not to the point were you keep on dying and cant pass the level. I have only died very few time now thinking of it. Graphics are simply beautiful. The voice over that the game does when ever something is happening is a very god addition to the game, and I hope that more games will be made with this included. The story is pretty good and I was found of the part were you got to know more of your character and his hardships. On the down side, it seems repetitive, or in better terms, continues (not sure if I make myself clear). The game has been fun so far and I just hope that the flavor changes up as I proceed my adventure.

Accidentally posted this on another forum topic. oops.

Positive=Orange Negative=Red

I do think its an awesome game if you like the genre. The story is AWESOME.... the voice actor is plain GOLD but you really gotta like the genre in order to like the game still.