A Quick Update

raymond

KingsEntourage
Hey guys,
I want to thank all of you who have been active. I did the first Community Friday get together last Friday where we livestreamed and had about 30 people show up to watch and participate. We hope to get more people this Friday and we will be taking more people into our channel to talk with us. And hopefully play more games with you.

Also I have started 2 different League of Legends teams that will go under the GLG banner eventually. So far really good feedback and such. So if you enjoy that I will be livestreaming some games and such. I hope that at some point we can actually hold our own GLG tournament.

The game giveaway will be soon but because I had to restart my channel it will be incorporated in our Christmas celebrations.

jasper.vth

Nice, what are the plans for the Christmas celebrations?
A livestream with you, Linus and Chris singing the typical songs (or your own versions of it, because of the fact that Linus is atheïst and all ;-))
Just kidding of course (but maybe you migth consider it, a singing- battle XD)
It has been a lot of fun participating in the forums and stuff, will certainly try to watch the stream on friday ;-)

raymond

KingsEntourage
Idk exactly what we are doing for Christmas celebration but I will have like 5 small games that I will be giving away throughout the holiday season. Probably like livestreams a few times a week. And some christmas related activities and games.

Sarge

Just fix stuff.
Staff member
You mean Holiday Celebration? Not Christmas? ;) Some of us dont celebrate Christmas.

Grelite

My family still calls it Christmas, even-though none of us are religious, it's become more of a cultural thing than a religious thing.

Sarge

Just fix stuff.
Staff member
My family still calls it Christmas, even-though none of us are religious, it's become more of a cultural thing than a religious thing.
Well I celebrate Hanukkah so I am not down with the culture thing lol

raymond

KingsEntourage
Holiday sorry. I put holiday once then said christmas a few times. But yes it is for the winter holiday season that we will have some fun stuff going on.

Grelite

Then we might as well name it our own thing. 'Holiday' still has 'holy' in it, eventhough its modern use has nothing to do with that anymore. How about the Gray Lines Winter Event?