X-COM/XSDF RP THINK TANK (part3)

Mangrale

Got some kind of post for you guys with a lot of help from BlackOut.

I'd wait for him, but I don't have too much time before I have to... uh, smuggle some quality razor blades.

Have a happy, everyone!:D

DarkGemini24601

Got some kind of post for you guys with a lot of help from BlackOut.

I'd wait for him, but I don't have too much time before I have to... uh, smuggle some quality razor blades.

Have a happy, everyone!:D
Ah, just some old Harley Quin from Batman TAS reference if i remember correctly. But really, in this case, I mean Halloween.
Hehe.

Also.
That reminds me of that Russian girl from Greyhound squad. Zova, Zoya, Zara, something like that. Big lightweight too.
"Anja'll never let me hear the (hic) hear the end of this if she found out... But ah, wouldn't be me if... I didn't do something stupid now annn..."
D'aww... you both made a reference to my minor characters. I feel so loved.

PrismaCube

Especially the Fallout 4 requirements...

But have you seen the new leaked screenshots?

They got me all like.

giphy.gif

DarkGemini24601

Started posting the mission. Final part of Little Dipper soon, and then the main event in the aerial mission. (I still like Little Dipper a ton though, just be aware I'm writing this on reserve battery...!)

DarkGemini24601

And there it is, in all ten...

*from offscreen Pixy yells "might as well be nine!"*

...all nine parts. The mission named after a duo of constellations for their differing scopes. Enjoy, you have literally all of this evening and tomorrow to catch up on reading, because I likely won't post anything tomorrow both out of being busy, being tired, and giving you all a catch-up day.

Frostlich1228

Here's a post Marine and I made for Halloween, it's a little late, but it's still a great read. :3

(And it's before the most recent mission.)

DarkGemini24601

Here's a post Marine and I made for Halloween, it's a little late, but it's still a great read. :3

(And it's before the most recent mission.)
1. Um... Did Cammy use Mindfray? She doesn't have that power.
2. Cammy is guilty of date rape. (Read that in a CinemaSins voice for humor's sake)
3. About 37 watching people... I have to warn you about that just as I warned you with Ammy last season. You are not allowed to have her spy on anyone else's characters without the RPer's permission. And even then she might get into troubke for doing that.
4. Remember, Arachne is only allowed to release her spiders in her room or the room of someone who gives her permission. Nowhere else.
5. Cute Arachne is cute.
6. Also, if 37 starts to impersonate people she's going to get into trouble fast.
7. Lanore is paranoid, but hey, it seems to have worked out.

Frostlich1228

1. Um... Did Cammy use Mindfray? She doesn't have that power.
2. Cammy is guilty of date rape. (Read that in a CinemaSins voice for humor's sake)
3. About 37 watching people... I have to warn you about that just as I warned you with Ammy last season. You are not allowed to have her spy on anyone else's characters without the RPer's permission. And even then she might get into troubke for doing that.
4. Remember, Arachne is only allowed to release her spiders in her room or the room of someone who gives her permission. Nowhere else.
5. Cute Arachne is cute.
6. Also, if 37 starts to impersonate people she's going to get into trouble fast.
7. Lanore is paranoid, but hey, it seems to have worked out.

I wanted her to use MC, then Marine wrote in a panic direction, so I went panic, and then he said Fray.. So... :p

Let's syay she used a weak Panic