X-COM/XSDF RP THINK TANK (part3)

Taxor_the_First

Are you saying that this isn't even your final W-2 Form?!
3e0204681ec266a5ae0b36000ed51220d1d943d101fbb2f7cee0d97f8e406d17.jpg

PrismaCube

So after years of battle and conquering I have finally managed to become a Reformed Germanic German Pagan Emperor, rulling over most of Europe, now I'm just sitting here thinking...
now_what_finding_nemo.gif

PrismaCube

Invade the Middle East XD

Might as well xD

On that note weirdest thing just happened to me, while I was looking up for a name for my Character in Assassins Creed: Iron Hearts I found an uncommon name that was German. Now to my surprise someone caused a revolution with their name being Eberhard XD

MarineAvenger

Operator 21O
Staff member
Here's something a little light hearteded for you guys. Take two socially awkward people and put them into a room together and see what happens. The whole time a certain A.I. is thinking...
57609477.jpg

DarkGemini24601

Made superheavy armor a little better.

Superheavy
Ballistics - Immune
Beam Lasers - Immune
Gauss - Moderate-to-Strong
Pulse Lasers - Very Strong
Plasma - Strong
Fusion - Moderate
Particle - Moderate

DarkGemini24601

Just got rid of the wishy-washy "weak-to-moderate" and "moderate-to-strong" since that didn't mean anything to me. Just keep in mind, for example, while an armor might be moderate against both types of lasers, pulse lasers do more damage so they could hurt you where a beam weapon couldn't.

Euan

Here's something a little light hearteded for you guys. Take two socially awkward people and put them into a room together and see what happens. The whole time a certain A.I. is thinking...
57609477.jpg
That's like the asdf movie thing...

Guy: Just you me and the moon
Moon: HEY YOU GUYS SHOULD KISS

I'm rewatching asdf right now ok it's been a while XD

DarkGemini24601

And if anyone was wondering, my excuse for why we have a Particle Weapon in place of a MEC Plasma Weapon is because at the time plasma or fusion in that size weapon would overheat too easily, and thus we discovered something that just barely worked. (But we haven't figured out how to make it... any smaller)

Euan

Oh by the way guys you're killing my phone battery - I normally get home with about 30-20% left but today my phone barely survived.

3 much reading 5 me XD

DarkGemini24601

Okay, let me explain what just happened while it's still fresh on my mind. I bring this to the public eye now, even if it irritates someone, because you all deserve an explanation of what has occurred.

-----

About a week or two before the story started, PrismaCube approached me with the idea to make an android Lusett. He wanted to do something with his character since he didn't have a chance last season, and me and ZMBY both though it was an interesting idea. We may have said we'd try to work it in, but we made no promises that we could. It simply wasn't the central focus in a story about us fighting of a marauding pirate network trying to take over our elerium colony.

Recently I felt that maybe it wasn't a great idea because I wasn't sure how she was gonna be relevant in the story if she stayed an antagonist. This feeling was only strengthened after a conversation between MarineAvenger and PrismaCube revealed that Prisma's plan, in detail, was to have Lusett be revived in her new body by Alexander (which would result in high treason because...) Lusett would return to Earth, build up an army, and try to destroy the heretic Exalt Enterprises that apparently conflicted with her values. And take over the world after that.

Naturally, I said two things. First that it simply wouldn't work, that's not what this story is going to be about, and she would need years to build up that sort of clone force, time we aren't throwing away for a subplot. I also know full well that without elerium or other scarce resources, there is no way she could match up to the XSDF, or even a joint force of some of the world's militaries. But Prisma, still mad at me for reasons I don't understand, refused to back down. And he even started treating MarineAvenger in the same manner that he treated me.

As a final effort, I tried to tell him to just put this discussion on hold until ZombieSplitter gets back so we can verify that we're both in agreement about this not working, even if I personally think it was common sense. I have been patient and remained calm in my direct contact with him (what little I've had due to him hating me... why?) or by having Marine help me communicate. But you know what the response I got from him was in regards to trying to put this on hold, trying to make peace for the moment?

Let me just say this in the nicest way I can.

Fuck! You!

I'm done I'm quitting.

So... if he wants to leave because he can't have a civil discussion and can't handle being told no, fair enough. But unless he sits down and calmly and fairly discusses this with me or agrees to wait until Zombie is back, there's nothing I can do at this point.

DarkGemini24601

I don't want him to leave, I think he's a great addition to our RP. But I'm not sure what I could possibly say or do at this point to get him to calm down and at least hear me out. So if he leaves, when Zmby gets back, EVEN IF I feel that there was nothing I could have done in this absurd situation, I will still get on my knees and beg for forgiveness for losing someone while he was out. I do feel terrible about letting Zombie down in this regard.

PrismaCube

Okay, let me explain what just happened while it's still fresh on my mind. I bring this to the public eye now, even if it irritates someone, because you all deserve an explanation of what has occurred.

-----

About a week or two before the story started, PrismaCube approached me with the idea to make an android Lusett. He wanted to do something with his character since he didn't have a chance last season, and me and ZMBY both though it was an interesting idea. We may have said we'd try to work it in, but we made no promises that we could. It simply wasn't the central focus in a story about us fighting of a marauding pirate network trying to take over our elerium colony.

Recently I felt that maybe it wasn't a great idea because I wasn't sure how she was gonna be relevant in the story if she stayed an antagonist. This feeling was only strengthened after a conversation between MarineAvenger and PrismaCube revealed that Prisma's plan, in detail, was to have Lusett be revived in her new body by Alexander (which would result in high treason because...) Lusett would return to Earth, build up an army, and try to destroy the heretic Exalt Enterprises that apparently conflicted with her values. And take over the world after that.

Naturally, I said two things. First that it simply wouldn't work, that's not what this story is going to be about, and she would need years to build up that sort of clone force, time we aren't throwing away for a subplot. I also know full well that without elerium or other scarce resources, there is no way she could match up to the XSDF, or even a joint force of some of the world's militaries. But Prisma, still mad at me for reasons I don't understand, refused to back down. And he even started treating MarineAvenger in the same manner that he treated me.

As a final effort, I tried to tell him to just put this discussion on hold until ZombieSplitter gets back so we can verify that we're both in agreement about this not working, even if I personally think it was common sense. I have been patient and remained calm in my direct contact with him (what little I've had due to him hating me... why?) or by having Marine help me communicate. But you know what the response I got from him was in regards to trying to put this on hold, trying to make peace for the moment?

So... if he wants to leave because he can't have a civil discussion and can't handle being told no, fair enough. But unless he sits down and calmly and fairly discusses this with me or agrees to wait until Zombie is back, there's nothing I can do at this point.

Learn to read you dumb fuck, half of that shit I said I wanted to do was still in planning! I never said Lüsett would return to earth and build up a fucking army. I said I planned something like that, but not returning to earth like what the fuck?! But apperently you got the wrong idea once again. I was told I was allowed to make an android Lüsett and therefore I made her. Nothing else that I said I would do was confirmed yet and I said that everything was still BEING PLANNED! So let me say this once again, like you so happily and proudly quoted my post.

Fuck! You!