X-COM/XSDF RP THINK TANK (part3)

PrismaCube

giphy.gif

DarkGemini24601

What Narcisse just did reminds me of batman.

"Keep me..." *Commissioner Gorden notices Batman is already gone.* "I wish he'd stop doing that..."

Mangrale

Whatever issues aside, I introduced a strong, kind and brave character. Now I'm off to ditch her and focus on the loner she saved.:p

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
What Narcisse just did reminds me of batman.

"Keep me..." *Commissioner Gorden notices Batman is already gone.* "I wish he'd stop doing that..."
I can't remember which series it was, but one of my favorite scenes is when someone does that to Batman, and he says, "Huh... so that's what that feels like."

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
If anyone want to do some discussion about future plans with me before you all head off to sleep, I am here and bored.
Things to keep in mind:

1) Gonna be about a week to settle into the ship before we leave.
2) Expect a couple stops on the way, including Novum and Progressus, as well as a few story related places.
3) Gem and I worked hard, and have a line up of missions to get everyone at least one fight before Forseti.
4) I enjoyed your posts. Very fun. And I like how you remembered the thing between Issac and Aya, because I was thinking about that as I read yours.

DarkGemini24601

Speaaaaking of plans, tomorrow or more likely Monday, I have some plans for you, Ramma. The meeting of the White Wolves, Abigail and Sasha, and Sasha and Tabitha (third one probably at some later date due to time).