ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
soulbrotha_viva_la_revolucion.jpg
Viva La Vida.jpg

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Got through Pixy's posts (great, of course). Got about 30 minutes left at work. Head is kinda throb-throb-throbbing right now, but I promise I'll finish them all tonight, come Help or high headache.

PrismaCube

I also had enough for three post worth of stuff but I did not want to post 3 post so I cut it down and will just but it in a back story during the RP

Euan

Got through Pixy's posts (great, of course). Got about 30 minutes left at work. Head is kinda throb-throb-throbbing right now, but I promise I'll finish them all tonight, come Help or high headache.
I'd challenge you to a race but I haven't started yet... I'll get on that XD

Frostlich1228

I still have the idea for that alien race... I don't suppose I could still create the bio for them now that the rp has started right?

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
I still have the idea for that alien race... I don't suppose I could still create the bio for them now that the rp has started right?
Umm... maybe. It would be a little... difficult to work them in now, with the universe and coming events based around what we have. Wait until my head isn't pounding to discuss it.

Mangrale

I get the feeling that it may be my turn. What I got has been worked and reworked and I'm still not crazy about it, but oh well. Should be up soon.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
I get the feeling that it may be my turn. What I got has been worked and reworked and I'm still not crazy about it, but oh well. Should be up soon.

Yep, go ahead. And after Mangrale, the only one that's left is Blackout, right?

Tomorrow morning, assuming they get their posts up by then, I will post the official welcoming speech from the esteemed Commander Streczyk, dated for Jan. 15th. At that point, you can consider the RP Thread officially open for solo and collaborative posts.

And good work today, everyone. I want to assure that, despite the headache, I read everything attentively. It all looks great, and it looks like we have a fun and interesting cast this time around (not to say we didn't last time, of course).