X-COM/XSDF RP THINK TANK (part3)

Adrammalech

Also, might I suggest levitation? Been decades since we saw the Ethereals do it, we could probably figure it out. I imagine it would be related to Physical Enhancement or Aerokinesis.

DarkGemini24601

Also, might I suggest levitation? Been decades since we saw the Ethereals do it, we could probably figure it out. I imagine it would be related to Physical Enhancement or Aerokinesis.
Levitation is telekinesis applied for that purpose. I have someone that's going to use that, don't worry. :p

BMPixy

And with no further ado, I bring my contribution to this menagerie of races, the Seikronyr. (Or, as I like to call them, the Tripod Cyber-Frogs.)

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
So... yeah, somehow, I missed this... thread going up, so... that's... why I've been so quiet here... ahem...

Facepaw.jpg
Godzilla Facepalm.jpg
Facepalm.png
Facepalm.jpg
Double Facepalm.jpg
Power Rangers Facepalm.jpg

Attachments

• Epic Facepalm.jpg
    Epic Facepalm.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 289

Frostlich1228

DarkGemini24601

An odd note, but if you actually use the stats for your characters, being a MEC Trooper (Outside of the suit) gives you an extra two constitution. Figured this because having metal limbs makes you more resilient. This bonus is exchanged for whatever bonus the MEC suit gives you when you don it.

Euan

Oh you can put my character down as a scout btw. I've descisively decided on a decision, and that decision is decided permanently.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
So, uh... ZombieSplitter fun fact. Some of you might say to yourself "Oh, Zombie clearly likes cats. He probably made the Incubators because he likes cats". And, in a way, you are right. I could have made them a canine, or a bird, or a rodent, but I like cats, so I made them cats.

Now, you might think, "Bet he also made the Baʒir the way they are because he likes insects, especially cockroaches". And you would be...

You see, I made them as an obvious "don't judge a book by its cover" species. I... do not... like... cockroaches. I can deal with pretty much any insect or arachnid. Flies are fine, I usually ignore ants, centipedes are a bit creepy, but whatever, and I've owned a tarantula, which meant both holding it and the crickets I fed it. But... probably because of childhood trauma (we were really poor, which meant a crappy apartment, which meant roaches), I... can not... stand roaches.

I bring this up because I was trying to look up roaches for a Baʒir character, but... yeah, I was doing that for about five minutes before my stomach churning forced me to stop. Just... hate them so much...

The only thing I hate more then them are cicadas, because... well... THEY'RE FUCKING NIGHTMARES!!! I mean, in 2007, my neighborhood was infested with them, and it was terrible! Have you seen them?
Brood_XIII_adult.JPG

Oh, God! This is the only good thing to come out of cicadas is this:
higurashi_no_naku_koro_ni_ryuuguu-wallpaper-800x600.jpg

Frostlich1228

So, uh... ZombieSplitter fun fact. Some of you might say to yourself "Oh, Zombie clearly likes cats. He probably made the Incubators because he likes cats". And, in a way, you are right. I could have made them a canine, or a bird, or a rodent, but I like cats, so I made them cats.

Now, you might think, "Bet he also made the Baʒir the way they are because he likes insects, especially cockroaches". And you would be...

You see, I made them as an obvious "don't judge a book by its cover" species. I... do not... like... cockroaches. I can deal with pretty much any insect or arachnid. Flies are fine, I usually ignore ants, centipedes are a bit creepy, but whatever, and I've owned a tarantula, which meant both holding it and the crickets I fed it. But... probably because of childhood trauma (we were really poor, which meant a crappy apartment, which meant roaches), I... can not... stand roaches.

I bring this up because I was trying to look up roaches for a Baʒir character, but... yeah, I was doing that for about five minutes before my stomach churning forced me to stop. Just... hate them so much...

The only thing I hate more then them are cicadas, because... well... THEY'RE FUCKING NIGHTMARES!!! I mean, in 2007, my neighborhood was infested with them, and it was terrible! Have you seen them?
Brood_XIII_adult.JPG

Oh, God! This is the only good thing to come out of cicadas is this:
View attachment 742

Hey Zombs, you do know Cicada's aren't roaches, right? :p

Adrammalech

Cicadas are the one part about my hometown I hate, even in retrospect. They got introduced in the neighborhood somehow around when I was in 5th and just infested all the forests within the month. You got used to it pretty quickly, but then you go back a couple years later from a quiet area and AGGGGGGGGGGGH DO THEY EVER SHUT UP?