X-COM/XSDF RP THINK TANK (part3)

PrismaCube

Yes... fully nude and customizable anatomy... barbies...

Well I tend not to get to much worked up about the nudity, after all at the age of twenty I think something like that is just normal. I mean yeah of course it's for 18 above and for good reasons. But like I said at my current age I don't tend to act all that childish about nude stuff. I just tend to ignore it and continue with a straight face.

MarineAvenger

Operator 21O
Staff member
Well I tend not to get to much worked up about the nudity, after all at the age of twenty I think something like that is just normal. I mean yeah of course it's for 18 above and for good reasons. But like I said at my current age I don't tend to act all that childish about nude stuff. I just tend to ignore it and continue with a straight face.
Well, to be honest, I am the same way about nudity, just really busting your balls but please be more mindful in the future of what you post. Me and you are not everyone, and some people are not so open minded. This was just a slip up, so nothing to make a big fuss about, but just let this be a general warning to everyone. If you are posting above 18 content, please properly hide and mark it.

Taxor_the_First

Alright, I'm back-

why%252Bwould%252Byou%252Bdo%252Bthis%252Bto%252Bme%252B_d0e5c74cb589190aab91829852291bff.gif

Frostlich1228

The moral of the story?
These villains are super, duper, op.

It's weird that Tris would come herself with two of her other helpers when she wants to make this a fun game. I don't see how ganking a group of unprepared soldiers World of Warcraft style with your best troops is very 'fun', stomping lowbies isn't that interesting, but hey, maybe she gets a kick out of it, or maybe she was bored.

Personally, I think her henchmen are too powerful... I mean, we're halfway through the story and we haven't even killed one, this time in SoD I think we'd downed at least two leaders and had guys who could stand up to them. Power creep here is real... I think it would been more interesting if we had actually killed one of her helpers on this mission, to at least show that everyone's sacrifice wasn't in vain, and that they aren't all Dragon Ball Z villain levels of crazy strong.

At this point, I wouldn't be surprised to see a bunch of people leave the XSDF... I mean, after this stomp, morale is probably dumpstered. Even I'm wondering how we are supposed to beat people this BS with normal dudes.

I mean... At this rate I feel like the XSDF are the generic mooks from Ninja Gaiden that Ryu hacks to pieces in one slash and goes along his merry way.

Last edited:

Taxor_the_First

The moral of the story?

It's weird that Tris would come herself with two of her other helpers when she wants to make this a fun game. I don't see how ganking a group of unprepared soldiers World of Warcraft style with your best troops is very 'fun', stomping lowbies isn't that interesting, but hey, maybe she gets a kick out of it, or maybe she was bored.

Personally, I think her henchmen are too powerful... I mean, we're halfway through the story and we haven't even killed one, this time in SoD I think we'd downed at least two leaders and had guys who could stand up to them. Power creep here is real... I think it would been more interesting if we had actually killed one of her helpers on this mission, to at least show that everyone's sacrifice wasn't in vain, and that they aren't all Dragon Ball Z villain levels of crazy strong.

At this point, I wouldn't be surprised to see a bunch of people leave the XSDF... I mean, after this stomp, morale is probably dumpstered.
In regards to the amount of enemy hero units present, you've clearly never encountered smurfs. For those who are not aware, a smurf is an account of a game deliberately at a low level or rank whereas the owner's "main" account is in reality far higher, allowing them to stomp through weaker foes. Clearly they derive some enjoyment from it. Possible Tris wanted to remind us that she still holds the upper hand, too.

Plus I think we killed tricky. His frame was referred to as a corpse, anyway.

Frostlich1228

In regards to the amount of enemy hero units present, you've clearly never encountered smurfs. For those who are not aware, a smurf is an account of a game deliberately at a low level or rank whereas the owner's "main" account is in reality far higher, allowing them to stomp through weaker foes. Clearly they derive some enjoyment from it. Possible Tris wanted to remind us that she still holds the upper hand, too.

Plus I think we killed tricky. His frame was referred to as a corpse, anyway.

I bet he's fine, he was still fighting like that after all.

Dahlexpert

Hay everyone Dhal here, sorry I haven't been active lately but my work schedule has kinda has me tiered and out of sort. My night shift has kinda thrown me off especially the last few days, with the holidays. So i'm not leaving the sight i'm just letting you guys know i've been busy for the past few days.

DarkGemini24601

The moral of the story?

At this point, I wouldn't be surprised to see a bunch of people leave the XSDF... I mean, after this stomp, morale is probably dumpstered. Even I'm wondering how we are supposed to beat people this BS with normal dudes.

I mean... At this rate I feel like the XSDF are the generic mooks from Ninja Gaiden that Ryu hacks to pieces in one slash and goes along his merry way.

...ha. Ha ha. Thank you for your gratitude for the hours of work I put into that mission. I really appreciate it.

Frost. A couple of things. Not only did we wipe out NEARLY EVERY COMMANDO ON THE ENEMY TEAM THERE, but you completely misinterpreted what happened beyond what I could have even anticipated.

It's really sad that subtitles are missed and I have to spell everything out here.
  1. Contrary to Layrinxa 2, the squad went down swinging, taking out, again, most of the enemy commandos. They were as mook-ified as Strike One was there. Both sides took losses quickly because it was a fast-paced mission.
  2. It was a bad situation in general. The majority of the soldiers on that team? Unmodified. I've said this before: MOD YOUR DUDES. The only reason the enemy team is as strong as they are is because they're heavily modified. And we have access to most of the enemy's gene mods now! One of the reasons this Strike One got their asses handed to them is because they were all unmodded. This wasn't the psi/gene/cyber A team, this was a C or D team at best. We weren't expecting a trap.
  3. And in that vein, Tris is testing our resolve by doing that. We had been doing well and hadn't been taking many losses, so she upped the stakes to see what would happen.
  4. You can't leave the XSDF in wartime. *hands dunce cap*. That's call desertion. In normal wars a lot more people die than this, and you still don't get mass desertion. So that's absolute defeatist crap coming from you and you alone.
  5. This mission was not entirely in vain. Not only have we witnessed some of the enemy's capabilities (The Juggernaut uses one of the Starcraft-Immortal esque shields and has some tough armor, but we could use rapid fire stuff to chip away at the shields and then armor penetration stuff against her armor. We know to do that now) but we learned really important stuff about Trismegistus. We learned she's an A.I.! That was a huge reveal!
  6. As a side note, don't pretend to know how my character thinks. In regards to that, fuck off. You tell me not to tell you how to play your characters, so don't be a hypocrite.
  7. An the rest of the stuff we got from the sacrifices? Besides the Juggernaut getting close to being beaten, and Trismegistus losing an advanced frame, you seemed to have missed something that Kallpa did. His biggest accomplishment in that mission that disgraces his memory to brush off.
When the Trickster came to Kallpa, notice he only used his left Bonecrusher. His right arm was completely inoperable thanks to Siegfried's shot. And do you know what Kallpa did to him? HE LITERALLY TURNED HIM INTO A SKELETON BY BURNING AWAY ALL LIVING TISSUE ON HIS BODY. He's ABSOLUTELY dead, dude. We killed one of them.