X-COM/XSDF RP THINK TANK (part3)

DarkGemini24601

Hey Gemi, you're still in control of the Forseti sector right?

The Star?

I wanted to ask if there are any different rules on this ship than on the Einherjar.
No, it's pretty much a twin of the Einherjar. The only difference is that it lacks the extra hangers built in the Einherjar.

PrismaCube

Bout damn time you lazy ass!
:3

I have a think for postponing things, here is the longest postponing I have ever done.
(You guys already have seen this)
http://sta.sh/01eyhfswl2dz

Maybe I will make yours be the new record xD

Also the largest and longest project I ever had. Been working on it for over a year now. (Ofcourse only cause I keep postponing it xD )

Worst thing yet! This is Avanix when she still did not have a original look, but now that Avanix is Yokosora and I have a original look, I would have to change the hair. xD Fuck my life.

PrismaCube

Drops pants. I am ready Senpai.

Goodness :O
qcx3fso.gif

You guys just love character with black hair xD

For the picture I have three people with black hair already xD

PrismaCube

Four people online and not a single word being exchanged... THIS IS MY CHANCE FOR ANIME GIF'S.

Have not done that in a while ^^ (See above)
attachment.php

Frostlich1228

So, in anticipation for Fallout 4. (I'm getting it on Christmas hopefully.)

I have compiled the stats I want for my three main characters, Ammelia, Dorian, and James. Keep in mind some of these are not entirely accurate as I did min max some things to have access to a few of the perks that I wanted for them.

James

Strength - 3
Perception - 5
Endurance - 2
Charisma - 6
Intelligence - 8
Agility - 2
Luck - 2

Ammelia

Strength - 1
Perception - 9
Endurance - 1
Charisma - 2
Intelligence - 6
Agility - 3
Luck - 6

Dorian

Strength - 9
Perception - 4
Endurance - 7
Charisma - 1
Intelligence - 3
Agility - 3
Luck - 1

DarkGemini24601

If anyone wants to offer up a name for the NPCs in XCOM2 (be they soldier, scientist, engineer, doctor, maintenance, or unspecified) you're free to do so in a reply to this message. I've got plenty of non-player staff as of yet unnamed, though I'll pick selectively if I get a boatload of submissions. :p Recruits are mostly from North American (including Central America) and Europe, but those that aren't native-born can have been immigrants or descendants of.

Black0ut

If anyone wants to offer up a name for the NPCs in XCOM2 (be they soldier, scientist, engineer, doctor, maintenance, or unspecified) you're free to do so in a reply to this message. I've got plenty of non-player staff as of yet unnamed, though I'll pick selectively if I get a boatload of submissions. :p Recruits are mostly from North American (including Central America) and Europe, but those that aren't native-born can have been immigrants or descendants of.
I got two names: Russell Winslow, and Marcus Brodey.

PrismaCube

Oh my...

Today was not my day xD

I was driving down a road and somehow spaced out, when I noticed that I was in a lane that was going to the left but I wanted to go straight I wanted to change but was already to late for it and I forgot to signal it too, so I almost crashed :/ Thankfully I avoided that.

I wanted to take a rest so once I got home I took a small nap. Best think in my dream I was driving down the tightest road in all of the world it seemed where people parked extremely weird weird and I would have to turn the car almost 90 degrees at some points xD

Then I somehow could not use the break for god knows whatever reason, so I was driving at a speed of 8km/h through these tight caps and the foot was 24/7 on a break that felt like it was not even working any more.

Eventually I woke up after somehow going over the speed limit and hitting a someone with 2km/h and he was all like "I'm dying!" Then I got out of the car and asked if he was okay and how much I hit him and he was like, nah man tis but a scratch.

FUCKING DREAMS ARE WORSE THAN REALITY.

PrismaCube on the road today.
f562c10f5481059db47785399866a303.gif

MarineAvenger

Operator 21O
Staff member
Oh my...

Today was not my day xD

I was driving down a road and somehow spaced out, when I noticed that I was in a lane that was going to the left but I wanted to go straight I wanted to change but was already to late for it and I forgot to signal it too, so I almost crashed :/ Thankfully I avoided that.

I wanted to take a rest so once I got home I took a small nap. Best think in my dream I was driving down the tightest road in all of the world it seemed where people parked extremely weird weird and I would have to turn the car almost 90 degrees at some points xD

Then I somehow could not use the break for god knows whatever reason, so I was driving at a speed of 8km/h through these tight caps and the foot was 24/7 on a break that felt like it was not even working any more.

Eventually I woke up after somehow going over the speed limit and hitting a someone with 2km/h and he was all like "I'm dying!" Then I got out of the car and asked if he was okay and how much I hit him and he was like, nah man tis but a scratch.

Good job.

Frostlich1228

Oh my...

Today was not my day xD

Glad you're okay, Prisma.
:)

Mangrale

Well if it's all right with you I'd like to submit some soldier names, namely "Miriam Sanchez" and "Keith MacDonald". May they serve you well and kill many things.:)

Oh what the heck.:D How about "Louis Caldwell" as well for whatever roll you want?

DarkGemini24601

Well if it's all right with you I'd like to submit some soldier names, namely "Miriam Sanchez" and "Keith MacDonald". May they serve you well and kill many things.:)

Oh what the heck.:D How about "Louis Caldwell" as well for whatever roll you want?
The irony of the amount of Hispanic names I'm getting is real, since we're starting in Mexico. But I didn't tell anyone that before now.

DarkGemini24601

I'll probably show you guys some sort of censored draft of the Avenger Main Database doc once I'm finished with names. (Hiding spoilery things)

Frostlich1228

I'll probably show you guys some sort of censored draft of the Avenger Main Database doc once I'm finished with names. (Hiding spoilery things)

Don't mean to sound like a jerk or anything, but you put together a whole Doc for a season that won't even start for months?

Why are you working on so many other things, you're going to push yourself too thin here. You should focus on this Rp honestly, we'll get to X-com 2 when we get to it, we have a story right now to run.