X-COM/XSDF RP THINK TANK (part3)

DarkGemini24601

But it was useful, cause I was feeling down!
url1.gif

PrismaCube

Aaaaaand we got snow for the first time today. Grab your parkas and usankas boys, muther f-ing winter is coming to bite us in the ass!

I say, wish I had snow, here where I live it has not snowed in three years. Although I got to say it is a nice change from the mountains of snow I received back in Canada.

Alzdude28

Aaaaaand we got snow for the first time today. Grab your parkas and usankas boys, muther f-ing winter is coming to bite us in the ass!
I say, wish I had snow, here where I live it has not snowed in three years. Although I got to say it is a nice change from the mountains of snow I received back in Canada.
We get a little bit of snow most years, but hardly ever any real Snow. There was one year when the river froze and there was shittonnes of snow, but apart from that winter never really tries.
Damn you Gulf Stream, with your temperate weather!

Frostlich1228

Virginia, we get the worst of both worlds!

Do you like mind-numbing heat and humity so high that everything sticks to everything else? But still want bone-chilling winters and wind chill that will force you to curse the very concept of wind? Then Virginia is for you! We also have more Mosquitoes than you can shake a stick at, and more spiders than you could ever want or need! :3