X-COM/XSDF RP THINK TANK (part3)

DarkGemini24601

Oh man, I was reading through the old think tanks and came across the "Reignite" theme proposed by MarineAvenger. Nostalgia, man...

Sorry for getting into a tangent, new people, but Video-less Season 1 (XCOM: Story of Defiance), or SoD, was amazing. It definitely took a different turn come about... a third of the way in, but it was pretty awesome even if plans at the start became something completely different by the end. If you ever have time to read it I'd definitely recommend it. (though bouncing between missions is a pain that I intend to hopefully fix.

PrismaCube

Back from Vacation, anybody miss me? Ofcourse not ;P I make myself only noticable when I rage about. CURSED GEMI! (joke)

DarkGemini24601

I'm cooking up something a little crazy that I'll be posting in the Roleplay Discussion Forum. It's nothing apocalyptic, and it won't affect the actual story of XCOM: Story of Defiance or XSDF: Vanguard of Forseti in any way, I just had a (maybe) clever idea of how to loosely connect ChristopherOdd's roleplays (Barring uh... Season 4. Sort of.) and our videoless roleplays in an interesting but somewhat complicated way. I'll let the post speak for itself. (It will probably be 'canon', but that doesn't mean you HAVE to view it that way if you don't like it, since it won't affect much for now aside from a reference or two I might throw to... I'll just let you guys read the post and discuss it there.) :cool:

DarkGemini24601

...and my posting is delayed for 2-3 hours because my dad had a hard day and his solution was to make all of us follow him to watch a movie without even a chance to think or protest.

DarkGemini24601

Alright, enjoy the product of a couple of hours of musing. And don't judge me for Item 12 beyond if there seems to be a slight disconnect, Mission Impossible 5 would distort your train of thought too.

MarineAvenger

Operator 21O
Staff member
Alright, enjoy the product of a couple of hours of musing. And don't judge me for Item 12 beyond if there seems to be a slight disconnect, Mission Impossible 5 would distort your train of thought too.
Definitely not a bad job Gem. You seem like one of those crazed series junkies who refused to face the fact their favorite character died and went on a crazy journey to try and say why they were right instead of the actual creators in order to satisfy their own beligerent intrests. (In pleb terms: Not really big on universe connecting, seems always like a stretch unless the original creators come out and say multiverse was on the mind, but I do love the work you put into it, and it shows your desication and intelect.)

DarkGemini24601

And it sows the seeds for further stories, not just our Season 3 with XCOM2. Theres the continuation of ChristopherOdd season 3, and all sorts of splinter worlds that you could play the aliens as the goods guys, etc. im hoping it could be used as a neat little sustainable model so that when college comes along, XCOM and related stories could carry on without me in a large capacity.

DarkGemini24601

Camellia tries to chew out the Commander but ends up getting chewed out herself. (Remember, characters at eachother's throats, not the RPers)
chewbacca-avaitors.jpg

Next, we find out just what trouble Korra got herself into this time, though there is a brighter side to it.
I found a red version of Echidna from Queen's Blade that reminded me of Korra, but give me a few minutes to upload it.
1438347197703-1.png

And some brother/sister banter between Mark and Vindicta, though a fair bit of tension as well.
tumblr_m471wqc40M1qcb83v.gif

Last edited:

DarkGemini24601

Camellia tries to chew out the Commander but ends up getting chewed out herself. (Remember, characters at eachother's throats, not the RPers)
chewbacca-avaitors.jpg

Next, we find out just what trouble Korra got herself into this time, though there is a brighter side to it.
I found a red version of Echidna from Queen's Blade that reminded me of Korra, but give me a few minutes to upload it.
View attachment 803

And some brother/sister banter between Mark and Vindicta, though a fair bit of tension as well.
tumblr_m471wqc40M1qcb83v.gif
Korra Echidna uploaded. Do not judge me, found this on a chan.

MarineAvenger

Operator 21O
Staff member
Bfore I fall asleep, here is so,thing cool I thought I would shar, character themes!

Cayden-

Nick-

Connor-

Mark-

Ezra-

What alt songs would you choose for these guys?

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Very funny, but... you're still, like, 15 or 16, right? Please tell me you haven't actually... watched Queen's Blade, have you?
Not a judgemental comment, by the way. 'Cause I've seen Queen's Blade, and I love it. Funny, good action, And it is smart in that it doesn't take itself too serious. Just... under 18...

Adrammalech

Not a judgemental comment, by the way. 'Cause I've seen Queen's Blade, and I love it. Funny, good action, And it is smart in that it doesn't take itself too serious. Just... under 18...

Implying anyone here wasn't looking at boobs in armor way before 18 (I sure was, at least :p).