OOC X-COM Think Tank (part 4)

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Eh, your collab was relevant. Wondering if I should have Yakone meet Daniel.
Your collab was good, btw. Hope my comment didn't imply otherwise. It was tense, it was informative, and I like how it shows that some ADVENT soldiers believe that the post was just propaganda, and Yakone's line about not hating ADVENT because they're just puppets.

...I just... the timing of the two posts, you know?

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
I am a bit... saddened by Yakone's torture in regards to Joseph's plight. He desperately wants to find her before she can be extensively tortured, and is convinced to slow down because she'll probably be brought to Desmond... only for it to turn out that he was absolutely right, and his shifted focus will likely cost Yakone dearly. If you think he was guilt ridden before, just wait until he finds out the truth.

DarkGemini24601

I am a bit... saddened by Yakone's torture in regards to Joseph's plight. He desperately wants to find her before she can be extensively tortured, and is convinced to slow down because she'll probably be brought to Desmond... only for it to turn out that he was absolutely right, and his shifted focus will likely cost Yakone dearly. If you think he was guilt ridden before, just wait until he finds out the truth.
Hey, I played Lily in-character. She didn't know.

Frostlich1228

We also don't have any allies in this war that could help, unlike in SoD with Buniq, we're the only one's that can help her this time.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
piccolo_s_by_hypermetroid-d5vkzax.jpg

MarineAvenger

Operator 21O
Staff member
Whelp... two Artyom colabs got up from me today. I hope you enjoy, and for the certain opposite of brimstone, maybe I am willing to colab with him sometime in the future. Expect Gem to post something super awesome and IMPORTANT tomorrow as well.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Whelp... two Artyom colabs got up from me today. I hope you enjoy, and for the certain opposite of brimstone, maybe I am willing to colab with him sometime in the future. Expect Gem to post something super awesome and IMPORTANT tomorrow as well.
Not bad. Very powerful. The shifting between clean and dirty and the corrupted being reminded me of something out of Silent Hill or Jacob's Ladder, and it was good to see a softer side of Artyom peaking through, as well as some development from Seshat.