OOC X-COM Think Tank (part 4)

DarkGemini24601

By the way, something to note about chronology:

Between around May 14th and May 24th was when recruits were coming in. Do not date any collabs on that time range. That was just people arriving and getting settled in. Now, we have a period between May 25th and May 31st where you can fit in some collaborations before the first mission. Do not date anything June 1st or afterwards until after the mission.

The Avenger Database will have the current date (or date range) at the top, and I'll make sure to update it as regularly as possible.

DarkGemini24601

Additionally, here's a handy list of common places you can use for collaborations. [The Mess Hall, The Living Quarters, The Bar, The Armory, The Hangar, Staff Bunks]

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
I'm here!

Just... thought I'd mention that since I've been off and on a lot lately. No promises, given how I tend to be, but I'm going to be more on from now... uh, on. That's redundant...

Did just (finally) catch up.

Gem, you know how I feel about your characters of course.;)

Marine, digging the gynophobia angle, and I love cutey Gwen.:D

Frost, I adore Caroline, even if she would probably infuriate a few of my characters.:confused:

Tax, love the take on Samuel being the adopted son. Good use a parallel universe machanics.:cool:

Pixy, that thing with ADVENT was great! Love the 'see, just like normal guys... except the torture people' take. Very thrilling.:eek:

Dahl, I'm a fan of the cool but confident Luke. Though to be honest, I think Lillith's skin color would scare the hell outta Brigid.:p

Dahlexpert

I'm here!

Just... thought I'd mention that since I've been off and on a lot lately. No promises, given how I tend to be, but I'm going to be more on from now... uh, on. That's redundant...

Did just (finally) catch up.

Gem, you know how I feel about your characters of course.;)

Marine, digging the gynophobia angle, and I love cutey Gwen.:D

Frost, I adore Caroline, even if she would probably infuriate a few of my characters.:confused:

Tax, love the take on Samuel being the adopted son. Good use a parallel universe machanics.:cool:

Pixy, that thing with ADVENT was great! Love the 'see, just like normal guys... except the torture people' take. Very thrilling.:eek:

Dahl, I'm a fan of the cool but confident Luke. Though to be honest, I think Lillith's skin color would scare the hell outta Brigid.:p

I think everyone is scared of Lilith's skin color.

MarineAvenger

Operator 21O
Staff member
I think everyone is scared of Lilith's skin color.
Found Lillith's perfect pic
large.jpg

DarkGemini24601

So my ac upstairs is utterly broken right now. Any group collabs plans I had for this evening are more or less botched since using my computer would mean slow death by heatstroke. Limited to my phone and maybe my tablet so I'm only gonna be doing small scale stuff until that gets fixed >_<

Hopefully I'll be back in business sometime tomorrow.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
So my ac upstairs is utterly broken right now. Any group collabs plans I had for this evening are more or less botched since using my computer would mean slow death by heatstroke. Limited to my phone and maybe my tablet so I'm only gonna be doing small scale stuff until that gets fixed >_<

Hopefully I'll be back in business sometime tomorrow.
Aw, the pains of living in an arid climate. Could be was. Chicago doesn't want to make up its effing mind about what it wants to do weather wise! Do I put away the damn winter coat or not, damn it!?