X-COM THINK TANK (Out of Character Discussion about X-COM and the Series)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adrammalech

If anyone is interested in meeting Daniel next week, feel free to send me a message. :D

Some basic notes on who/what/where/how he'd talk:
- Is covering natural nervousness with a friendly guise
- Needs friends to give him a fighting drive, will talk to any teammate
- Has only explored the barracks (and all of its facilities) and the memorial room
- Is single, if any ladies are looking for soulmates during the systematic destruction of Earth
- Vested interest in befriending anyone deployed or involved in the Portent mission (happened in his hometown)

PrismaCube

If anyone is interested in meeting Daniel next week, feel free to send me a message. :D

Some basic notes on who/what/where/how he'd talk:
- Is covering natural nervousness with a friendly guise
- Needs friends to give him a fighting drive, will talk to any teammate
- Has only explored the barracks (and all of its facilities) and the memorial room
- Is single, if any ladies are looking for soulmates during the systematic destruction of Earth
- Vested interest in befriending anyone deployed or involved in the Portent mission (happened in his hometown)

Feel free to step outside your base empty handed and Daniel and Carolithy can meet anytime you want. xD

summerjuliet

If the episode goes according to the normal schedule (mission takes 20 minutes, then maintenance around the base, pick the next mission squad), at least part of my next journal will be Mattie walking around the base with the camera. If anybody wants to do a collab or just pop in and leave a message on her video, feel free to shoot me a message!

It occurs to me: If I end up going to the Newfoundland mission, then I very well might end up meeting one of the people on the memorial wall. They just won't be human. :eek:

Dahlexpert

Hay everybody, we no that most if not all the women in X-COM are legit bad asses, but here is a war story on a true women bad ass.

Enjoy

Hokucho

Just an update everyone, I have ret-conned my post with important information involving my story arcs that were in progress up until my point of death, anyone thinking they might be involved with something with me, should check it out to double check.

Status
Not open for further replies.