X-COM THINK TANK (Out of Character Discussion about X-COM and the Series)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psilon

Nope, Vahlen's head of research. She's got as much to do with the psych evaluations as she has with what's for dinner. And no, there is no such thing as sectoid soup, whatever the ground team might be saying.

Dragonivon

Well, we have a few scientists around though 'measuring' willpower isn't something they are going to think about much until Psi-potential is discovered.

PrismaCube

Aw man, to awesome, just got lone wolf achievement on impossible iron man with my assault. What a man, 1 mutons & 1 berseker, 1 sectoid, 1 mechtoid (final boss xD, he almost died in that encounter) and 1 outside. This guy is going down in my XCOM history books :D.

Last edited:

MarineAvenger

Operator 21O
Staff member
Aw man, to awesome, just got lone wolf achievement on impossible iron man with my assault. What a man, 1 mutons & 1 berseker, 1 sectoid, 1 mechtoid (final boss xD, he almost died in that encounter) and 1 outside. This guy is going down in my XCOM history books :D.
If only Odd had someone like that.

BMPixy

*ahem* While certain XCOM personnel seem quick to jump to conclusions regarding relationship statuses between certain high-ranking personnel, know that such relationships remain strictly professional. Any further personnel who insinuate otherwise will be put on the night guard shift for the alien morgue. Note: Light levels are kept low to slow the spread of bacteria, and certain alien species are known to....twitch.

PrismaCube

*ahem* While certain XCOM personnel seem quick to jump to conclusions regarding relationship statuses between certain high-ranking personnel, know that such relationships remain strictly professional. Any further personnel who insinuate otherwise will be put on the night guard shift for the alien morgue. Note: Light levels are kept low to slow the spread of bacteria, and certain alien species are known to....twitch.

Even after being dead for weeks, our kind is strange like that :D

Status
Not open for further replies.