X-COM THINK TANK (Out of Character Discussion about X-COM and the Series)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psilon

I intend to mention what will happen of Rebecca's body in my final journal (more or less what has been suggested, the important thing is just that she has no relative left to reclaim the body).
So you agree that it'll probably be left in the base?

Thenlar

I just realized that there's only about eight hours between the Council mission where two died, and then we have the abduction in Brazil.

Chinese food night is not going to be for breakfast. It'll have to happen afterwards.... assuming Ryan survives.

S

Sarge-Pepper

GAH. Everyone keeps thinking Maltus was young because he was a rookie. He was nearly 40 and a veteran in quite a few black ops.

Again i say, GAH.

Dragonivon

GAH. Everyone keeps thinking Maltus was young because he was a rookie. He was nearly 40 and a veteran in quite a few black ops.

Again i say, GAH.

And in response... HAH, I say. HAH. But look on the bright side, most people want to be though of as younger than they are.

Hokucho

Yep! Time management when the world is being assaulted by aliens suuucks! God thing we can all get things done so rapily!

PrismaCube

Your know what really grinds my gears, when you meet a ton of new people on a forum and half of them do not return two weeks later so you can't continue meeting them in your Role playing Journal which is sad because you really liked some of them like that one cook who was going to cook with you in some journal, or that engernier (still can't spell this correctly, to lazy to look it up xD ) who told you his life time story but no screw it they ain't coming back >_>. Best part yet, you have a roommate who you really like and then she dies before you could even really spend some time with her. That's what really grinds my gears.

Suryce

Game Master
This remind me that the other day I actually listed the people whose character are on the active list of soldiers but only posted once or twice before stopping altogether. I'm not going to give the list here right now because the point is not to bash anybody, but they are 3. Here is the question, unless they give some sign of life soon, should we kick them for this season and replace them with the next waiting roleplayers (who would also have to give a sign of life first)?
This season is really not super active and the point of this proposition would be to help a little in this matter.

By the way, my final journal should be up in the next hours. And the bonus tomorrow.

PrismaCube

This remind me that the other day I actually listed the people whose character are on the active list of soldiers but only posted once or twice before stopping altogether. I'm not going to give the list here right now because the point is not to bash anybody, but they are 3. Here is the question, unless they give some sign of life soon, should we kick them for this season and replace them with the next waiting roleplayers (who would also have to give a sign of life first)?
This season is really not super active and the point of this proposition would be to help a little in this matter.

By the way, my final journal should be up in the next hours. And the bonus tomorrow.

I can only blame the limit, but yeah I agree, not very active which is sad, almost miss all the people from season 3 because you just felt closer to them because you talked more and such. I'd say we and by we I mean the GM's send an inactive a warning message give them a week and then kick them.

summerjuliet

Can I make this my sign of life and an official "I'm sorry for your loss(es)" to all the actives at base?
Well, "I'm sorry for your loss(es) but I'm also ready to take their spots so I'm only kind of sorry".
It's funny, though. I had just been thinking that Rebecca would probably come out as the hero this season, and then...surprise.

Grelite

Can I make this my sign of life and an official "I'm sorry for your loss(es)" to all the actives at base?
Well, "I'm sorry for your loss(es) but I'm also ready to take their spots so I'm only kind of sorry".
It's funny, though. I had just been thinking that Rebecca would probably come out as the hero this season, and then...surprise.
Is it really a surprise when the first assault dies anymore? Seriously happens every season.

Status
Not open for further replies.