X-COM THINK TANK (Out of Character Discussion about X-COM and the Series)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChristopherOdd

Commander
Staff member
Aint-Nobody-Got-Time-for-That.gif
Don't you watch your own vids?

Zain Shah

I think he said it should be up to his/her squadmates which is a good idea because they are probably the best judges on the soldier's personality and character.

S

Sarge-Pepper

You guys aren't gonna believe me when i say that i totally meant to post it so late, since i have a direct segue into the next video.

>.>

Totally.

PrinceZarek

My reaction to the video :(

Expect Arsène to go crazy in the med-bay, as he and Rebecca were close. It hits even harder due to his recent close call with death.

Suryce

Game Master
The Will to Survive, it does nothing!

So, as I said in the comments of the video, I'm going to share a little bonus here, probably tomorrow so I can finish it properly. I am also wondering if I should post one last RP entry. Rebecca left no final-message-in-case-of-death behind, it's not her style, but I am contemplating doing one last thing with her secondary characters. We shall see.

S

Sarge-Pepper

AHHHHHH I HAVENT WATCHED IT YET AND ALREADY IM ANXIOUS.

EDIT1: Ya know, when i was first passed over for being picked, my immediate thought that was My guy would be the one of the first to hit up the big'uns called the Mutons. I really can't believe that i was right.

Edit2: OF FUCKING COURSE EVERYONE LOST THEIR MINDS, WILDCHILD IS DOWN.

Edit3: The hostility with which Zhang is coming into the base is going to be plotline GOLD.

Edit4: And Im dead. Damnit.

Edit5: At least i got a kill. That first one was mine. >.>

Edit6: So, i'm shocked at how it went down overall. But i hope that between me and Robinson, we'll have some epic epilogues to come.

Edit7: After playing RP's for so long, I've already thought up a new character to play, but then it hit me that there is no re-rolling stats until next season ;_;

Last edited by a moderator:

Frostlich1228

Ouch... That was Gruesome...

I've never Seen a Muton Dropped on that Mission Before though, Is that something exclusive to Impossible Difficulty?

Status
Not open for further replies.