X-COM THINK TANK (Out of Character Discussion about X-COM and the Series)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrinceZarek

The thing is everyone loves Lamarque's ''Murder Finger'' and i loved it too i personally think that the nickname should be related to Kinetic Strike
It's actually "Burning Finger". It's a reference to the anime G Gundam (my profile pic is the main character Domon Kasshu) I made a link to the video in my last journal entry where it suggests that name.

Anuvis11

It's actually "Burning Finger". It's a reference to the anime G Gundam (my profile pic is the main character Domon Kasshu) I made a link to the video in my last journal entry where it suggests that name.
oh... well okay. I have what I need. (You posted while I was writing my post.) Are you by any chance Psychic?

ACisHere

For people having trouble staying under the 10k characters limit, here is a little tip that could help you if you are willing to adapt your writing style.

I appreciate the help. It's very hard for me to think in terms of summary; it doesn't feel like a narrative anymore. Still, you are correct in everything you said.

Taxor_the_First

Making suggestions based on the Kinetic Strike eh? It would be remiss of me not to suggest
captain-falcon.jpg

Gahlo

Going back to the topic of nicknames. It might be completely random, but I think a humorous one would be "The Boulder" which would refer to Lamarque's determination and will to survive. If you have never seen Avatar: The Last Airbender, the character is a parody of Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson.
Which amusingly enough was voiced by another famous wrestler, and personal friend of "The Rock", Mick Foley.

Gahlo

I'm procrastinating till 4am on Sunday, where I'll convert half of what I want to before crawling into bed and then procrastinate for another two weeks before finishing.

Zain Shah

I have the whole week off from school so I leaving mine until Friday when it strikes me that I really need to get a journal up.

Hokucho

my post went up a few seconds ago, if my collaborators wish to talk to me about it, I can retroactively edit it if they notice and undue things. I do wish to appologise if I don't change my format to reflect direct collaboration behind the scenes with other palyers, Im trying to keep my journals regulated to their format.

Last edited:

Zain Shah

I managed to get my first decently sized journal up because I was not happy with the length of the other journals so I introduced multiple sections where I talk about different things around base.

Status
Not open for further replies.