X-COM THINK TANK (Out of Character Discussion about X-COM and the Series)

Status
Not open for further replies.

furkan melih kaya

So... I already posted this to ''Commander Odd'' and i like to hear your opinions here we go

(Hello Commander Odd this is US millitary Jack Rock Want to join the Xcom as an interceptor pilot can you please read this first journal carefully and decide that am i worth to ride one your Ravens)

'Sound of the fast steps and a voice

''Hello Sarah this is me Jack if i die could you please find this if you find this camera than i am dead and ruined my best chance to give you this ring... Our wedding ring

Recording stops...

(On Character)

''oh man finally returned home'' opens the door and he sees his whole world crumble

his beatifull girlfriend with another man and just on time... the world's gone to shit aliens attacked and now this... he was on the edge...

When everything happened he was with his friend cleaning his jet. he saw the first alien ship attacking the millitary base and blowing up his trusty jet and his best friend... he ran, grabbed a pistol off the body of a dead soldier and shot a.. thing with yellow eyes but the thing didnt even stumble he grabbed a car and drived home but the car was out of fuel when he was near the city luckily he was living close to the wilds with a beatiful wiew...

he didn't even hesitate shot the manand his beatiful girlfriend Sarah just he was about to point the gun on his head a man with a suit held his hand and talk to him

''We are recuriting people for join the fight against aliens and if you blew your face off we cant have a pilot''

''Umm you didn't saw me kill them''

''Yes i was here the whole time while they were doing there... thing and i would say thay tottaly deserve it''

he take the ring out of his pocket and said:

''i believed her and she lied to me about everything...''

''you can't have all you want in this world now Commander Odd wants you to know you 're gonna feel a headache please dont take this personal''

''*Sigh* Okay

(Please consider this Journal and send me a message about your descision you know my name :D''

Meaningofbread

So... I already posted this to ''Commander Odd'' and i like to hear your opinions here we go

(Hello Commander Odd this is US millitary Jack Rock Want to join the Xcom as an interceptor pilot can you please read this first journal carefully and decide that am i worth to ride one your Ravens)

''Hello Sarah this is me Jack if i die could you please find this if you find this camera than i am dead and ruined my best chance to give you this ring... Our wedding ring

Recording stops...

(On Character)

''oh man finally returned home'' opens the door and he sees his whole world crumble

his beatifull girlfriend with another man and just on time... the world's gone to shit aliens attacked and now this... he was on the edge...

When everything happened he was with his friend cleaning his jet. he saw the first alien ship attacking the millitary base and blowing up his trusty jet and his best friend... he ran, grabbed a pistol off the body of a dead soldier and shot a.. thing with yellow eyes but the thing didnt even stumble he grabbed a car and drived home but the car was out of fuel when he was near the city luckily he was living close to the wilds with a beatiful wiew...

he didn't even hesitate shot the manand his beatiful girlfriend Sarah just he was about to point the gun on his head a man with a suit held his hand and talk to him

''We are recuriting people for join the fight against aliens and if you blew your face off we cant have a pilot''

''Yes i was here the whole time while they were doing there... thing and i would say thay tottaly deserve it''

''you can't have all you want in this world now Commander Odd wants you to know you 're gonna feel a headache please dont take this personal''

''*Sigh* Okay

(Please consider this Journal and send me a message about your descision you know my name :D''

I may be mistaken, but I believe all the interceptor slots are full. Sorry :C

Dragonivon

Not being in action is sooooo boring, and once you are in action you die.

Trust me I'm a Vetran ;P

I'm not even active yet, but I lurk in wait. I keep hoping 'next mission' but I'm guessing it's still about 3 missions away before I can start writing. THEN Zhang will go into action, and die.

Suryce

Game Master

Recording stops...

(On Character)

''*Sigh* Okay

Recruitment is closed for this season, you will have to wait for the next season to candidate for the role.
Meanwhile, I would recommend working on your writing, there is a lot you could do to improve it and give yourself a better chance of being selected. There is the spelling of course, but also the style. You write your text as if it was the script of a movie or a play, when you should be writing it like a novel. Also, you should learn the basics of how to write a logical story. For example, if your character does something as drastic as murdering two individuals, he has to face some sort of consequences. It just makes the story ridiculous when the murder is brushed off like it was nothing.

furkan melih kaya

Recruitment is closed for this season, you will have to wait for the next season to candidate for the role.
Meanwhile, I would recommend working on your writing, there is a lot you could do to improve it and give yourself a better chance of being selected. There is the spelling of course, but also the style. You write your text as if it was the script of a movie or a play, when you should be writing it like a novel. Also, you should learn the basics of how to write a logical story. For example, if your character does something as drastic as murdering two individuals, he has to face some sort of consequences. It just makes the story ridiculous when the murder is brushed off like it was nothing.

So the thing is i am not from US i speak a different language i am good at speaking it but not writing it you can see a lot of wrong typing on my journals i shaped the perfect story and i cant write it

Suryce

Game Master
I'm not an English native either and I manage. All you need is a bit of training, like with everything. My best advice would be to take your favorite book series and read it again but this time in its English version. That's basically how I really learned to read and write English.

furkan melih kaya

I'm not an English native either and I manage. All you need is a bit of training, like with everything. My best advice would be to take your favorite book series and read it again but this time in its English version. That's basically how I really learned to read and write English.

well good luck Corporal see ya on the next season i hope

BMPixy

I'm not even active yet, but I lurk in wait. I keep hoping 'next mission' but I'm guessing it's still about 3 missions away before I can start writing. THEN Zhang will go into action, and die.

The Slingshot DLC, as of Enemy Within, was pushed off to start in May, and all Council missions (which Slingshot is a part of) and Council requests occur within one of two time brackets, the first being the 5th and the 15th of a month, and the second being the 17th and the 27th.

Status
Not open for further replies.