X-COM THINK TANK (Out of Character Discussion about X-COM and the Series)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anuvis11

So... How would you guys like the RP to be a Manga style graphic novel? I wont do it if you don't want me to. I want to ensure I'm not messing with you guys' funky flow. I'd be taking the RP journals and basing a story around them. with a tad bit of creative freedom of course. (character's physical appearance, but not outstanding features such as hair color or scars. their speech patterns [only if something needs it.])

PrismaCube

So... How would you guys like the RP to be a Manga style graphic novel? I wont do it if you don't want me to. I want to ensure I'm not messing with you guys' funky flow. I'd be taking the RP journals and basing a story around them. with a tad bit of creative freedom of course. (character's physical appearance, but not outstanding features such as hair color or scars. their speech patterns [only if something needs it.])

To be honest, that sounds really awesome, can we maybe have like a preview?

Taugaunt

I agree sounds like a great idea would love to se an example.

too_spooked

Dude, if you want to, then by all means feel free. I'm honestly honoured that any one would take the time to put our writing into consideration when making something like that.

PrinceZarek

As everyone has already stated, this would be spectacular

Zain Shah

I am also putting a spin on my journals as they will now be written as an e-mail to Leroy's girlfriend. I did the video journal last season so I'm trying out some new stuff this season.

Taugaunt

sure I'll just draw up the character representation of anyone who want's a preview.
Would love too see how you decide to draw Abby Penhallow. Her physical description was kind of short for my liking. (then again I am not good at giving physical descriptions anyways)

EDIT: 5'4 Caucasian, shoulder length red hair and green eyes. Yeah that's pretty much as far as I went with description.

Last edited:

Anuvis11

For Prisma. I take special intrest in the character you've created.

Attachments

• IMG_20140127_170820.jpg
    IMG_20140127_170820.jpg
    317.3 KB · Views: 255
Status
Not open for further replies.