X-COM THINK TANK (Out of Character Discussion about X-COM and the Series)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zain Shah

Hey guys, since I kinda took over a character I, without changing anything from the recruitment form, wanted to give a basic overview of his basic info and appearance.

Name - Leroy Jenkins
Age- 24
Sex- Male
DOB- 23/6/1990
Place of Birth- Culemborg, Netherlands
Nationality- Dutch
Height- 5'10
Weight- 60kg
Profession- Pilot
Hair Length- short
Hair Colour- Blonde
Skin Colour- White
Eye Colour- Blue
Marital Status- Unmarried Partner
Place of Residence before X-COM- Amsterdam, Netherlands
Siblings- Younger Brother (Thomas Jenkins)
Blood Type- O+

Zain Shah

Cleanup crew speaking here, only the Ethereal device and Hyperwave beacon will be transported by Skyranger. The cleanup crew will take the rest by Chinook helicopter or airplane.

Wouldn't it make more sense if they were also brought back on the skyranger as the commander gets the details of the items recovered right after the skyranger lands. Just a thought :D

Wisekill1

Wouldn't it make more sense if they were also brought back on the skyranger as the commander gets the details of the items recovered right after the skyranger lands. Just a thought :D

I know, but seeing as the Skyranger is quite small it makes no sense to take the recovery team instead of a few extra soldiers.

By the time that the combat team is back in the base the recovery team could have already counted the recovered artifacts. And seeing that you never really research the artifacts the second they come in the base it wouldn't matter that they arrive a few hours after the mission is over.

Zain Shah

I hit 100 towards the end of season 3 journals but it was because I was pretty much pumping out a journal or a collab every single day.

too_spooked

If anyone wants to include Roger in a co-op journal, be my guest. Mine's going up after I get approval from BMPixy to use Dr. Shen. :)

Hokucho

Just an update for my journals aside from it being posted: People, places, or things of importance/interaction/actions I have done/will do are now either underlined (for actions) or bolded (for involving persons in said actions), just to help people see what important parts are buried in my larger posts, should you desire to skim. Also thank you for the compliments Commander Odd. Things of note for those I have not directly engaged interactions with, I have begun giving sidearm and tactical positioning lessons while not on missions unless otherwise stated for those that wish to learn/interact more directly (or passively) with Hokuchiyo.

Taxor_the_First

I have a question. How did everyone get to Chris' channel? I found it in the suggestions bar when I found my first XCOM vid.
Looking for X com videos, saw one of his videos, said "that'll do" and watched. Then I went back and watched from season one to three, which he was nearly done by the time I caught up. Originally wasn't interested in the journals, until I read one out of curiosity. Been pumped to apply ever since.
Soon, my characters... soon...
(Maniacal laughter)

Status
Not open for further replies.