X-COM THINK TANK (Out of Character Discussion about X-COM and the Series)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suryce

Game Master
There is an in-game cutscene where the Ethereal device is unloaded from the Skyranger, so I would say we can assume that all the small artifacts are transported in it. On the other hand, the alien crafts themselves would be way too big obviously and disassembling them is probably a time-consuming process, so we could assume that they are transported a bit later and by some other means.

Taxor_the_First

There is an in-game cutscene where the Ethereal device is unloaded from the Skyranger, so I would say we can assume that all the small artifacts are transported in it. On the other hand, the alien crafts themselves would be way too big obviously and disassembling them is probably a time-consuming process, so we could assume that they are transported a bit later and by some other means.
Maybe the Skyranger is a Tardis?

Dragonivon

And maybe one of the scientist in the lab other then the RPers is Doctor Who :)

Wouldn't be the first time the Doctor has been on hand to help repel an alien invasion. Though until we can research 'sonic screwdriver' I would still be a tiny bit suspect. At least that's what the agents over at the Torchwood Institute are telling us.

Gahlo

I just wanted to say, I think the journals you guys have put together so far are...amazing. I'm really impressed with some of your literary capabilities. Some of you should consider writing professionally.
3467518-happy-oh-stop-it-you-l.png

Brian

Wow XCOM. A few days ago, I was playing XCOM and I found 3 sectiod commanders. Half of my time was mind controlled. Then, my sniper was attacked by a seeker, and then my mind controlled heavy walked straight next to toe other people and used a rocket. Then, I started a new game because I beat XCOM and my rookie had 12 percent to hit a sectiod. Yet that sectiod hit him and insta killed him. Why XCOM....why...

Wisekill1

Quick question:

Would the artifacts recovered by the clean-up crew be taken back on the skyranger?

Cleanup crew speaking here, only the Ethereal device and Hyperwave beacon will be transported by Skyranger. The cleanup crew will take the rest by Chinook helicopter or airplane.

Brian

I have a question. How did everyone get to Chris' channel? I found it in the suggestions bar when I found my first XCOM vid.

S

Sarge-Pepper

/r/XCOM on reddit when he posted that there was a RP going on based off of his videos. I put in an app same day.

Status
Not open for further replies.