X-COM THINK TANK (Out of Character Discussion about X-COM and the Series)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Discopanda

I don't think anyone is actually mad as hell, I was just (mis)quoting this classic speech

Youtubers have my infinite sympathy for the crap that has been piled on them in the past week or so.

PrismaCube

Recruits, you may want to exercise restraint when using pitchforks. While certainly effective at rioting against busy YouTubers, they also slow the videos we hope to recover from the channels.

Just...something to consider.

I see what you did there :D
Nice!

S

Sarge-Pepper

I'm not too worried. I've got plenty of time on my hands, digging that unemployment line ;>

::Leans back in chair, pulls straw hat down, and chews on wheat stalk::

Dahlexpert

Have fun in your warmth you lucky little turd! Greetings from SNOWY CANADA!
Ah yes. You lucky Northern Hemisphere person you.
Meanwhile, I'm stuck with what can only be described as ridiculously hot. Welcome to Australia, mate.

At least you guys have very specific weather,my weather is so up and down it's ridiculous. One week it's 70 degrees the next week it's 30 degrees it's freaked nuts. but that's what I get for living in Maryland. God I want snow so badly.

Taxor_the_First

Have fun in your warmth you lucky little turd! Greetings from SNOWY CANADA!
At least you can put more clothes on to get warmer. Here, you have to start taking them off. Once you get to... a certain point, that strategy becomes rather ineffective.
At least, ineffective if you want to remain socially acceptable.
Then again, Australia. PM is well-known for being less than adequately dressed.

At least you guys have very specific weather,my weather is so up and down it's ridiculous. One week it's 70 degrees the next week it's 30 degrees it's freaked nuts. but that's what I get for living in Maryland. God I want snow so badly.
I live in Virginia my friend I know your pain :(

Taxor_the_First

Merry Christmas Eve...for people in my time zone.
Time zone irrelevant. Regardless of the date, it's Christmas Eve. Otherwise we'd have Americans wishing Australians (just an example) a Merry Christmas and Australians just going "lol you don't have it yet" or just generally taking the mickey out of them for being a day behind.
Oh wait.

Whiplash779

I live in Virginia my friend I know your pain :(
Try living in Texas. Hot, cold, hot, cold, normal, cold, cold, HOT, warm, etc. You never know what's around the corner in December.

UnevenRanger

Try living in England. I WISH we had heat or snow, all we have is basically a mini hurricane and enough rain to fill the city of Rapture.

I'm not even joking, we had to dismantle the greenhouse in our yard because it kept threatening to fly off or break yesterday XD

Status
Not open for further replies.