X-COM THINK TANK (Out of Character Discussion about X-COM and the Series)

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sarge-Pepper

I'm actually very excited. I love RP'ing and this seems like a unique challenge. I had never even heard of this channel until someone (I think Christopherodd himself) posted in Reddit on the RPG subreddit. Can't wait to see how everything goes from here!

Brian

Odd sir,if you read this have you STARTED uploading the video or are you waiting or deciding or something?
Also,I did some math and I found this out.
When you said you were 75%finished,you read about 135 applications.

Meaningofbread

Every time you mention the video, he's going to postpone it for just a little longer. Aw who am I kidding? It's going to come out when it's ready guys, so just chill and check his channel tomorrow.

Adrammalech

Yeah, he said he has other commitments in his life and there are obviously a lot more applications than he might've expected for this season. A little delay won't kill us. Probably.

Frostlich1228

Great, I altered my Recruitment post to make it look better on the new format and then they immediately change it back :/

Thenlar

Oh! Right. From black to white back to black (Back in black! I hit the sack, it's been too long I'm glad to be back!).

Herf derf.

I personally enjoy This Black theme Better. The White one caused too many problems on My phone. +I really Like the Look of This Black.

ChristopherOdd

Commander
Staff member
Hey everyone, there will be a video this week about the selected applicants and the first episode will be up on Sunday! I'm excited! There were some seriously creative applicants.

So I took a look at all the genemods and all but one of them I was able to comperehend. What could I not comprehend? Secondary heart. Where did they stuff that secondary heart? Theres not exacly alot of free space going on in our body, I mean our heart is allready cutting off a part of our other lung so where the heck do they fit a second heart to lol?

Meaningofbread

So I took a look at all the genemods and all but one of them I was able to comperehend. What could I not comprehend? Secondary heart. Where did they stuff that secondary heart? Theres not exacly alot of free space going on in our body, I mean our heart is allready cutting off a part of our other lung so where the heck do they fit a second heart to lol?

It's actually a smaller heart right next to the big one. It can only sustain you enough to keep you from bleeding out, but it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.