X-COM RP THINK TANK (part2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostlich1228

A post between Ammy, David, and Morrigan is up.

PS. This is a must-read for gemi.

PPS. I know the second part has slightly bigger font size than the first, I don't know how to fix it and it's bugging the crap outta me! XD

MarineAvenger

Operator 21O
Staff member
A post between Ammy, David, and Morrigan is up.

PS. This is a must-read for gemi.

PPS. I know the second part has slightly bigger font size than the first, I don't know how to fix it and it's bugging the crap outta me! XD
I know I loved it. Though I didn't know someone told Ammelia they were close friends to Exalt...must have slipped my mind.

BMPixy

Did someone say bandwagon? Because if not, I'm not sure what I jumped on with my new bit of fiction, Vanishing into the Dungeons (shameless self plug).

DarkGemini24601

Did someone say bandwagon? Because if not, I'm not sure what I jumped on with my new bit of fiction, Vanishing into the Dungeons (shameless self plug).
As always, you astound us all with your ability to make us feel inadequate. :p

(I can at least feel confident that Orbis isn't the story I put the most work into...*pats Blasphemy of the Kodai and another story* "My special children...")

MarineAvenger

Operator 21O
Staff member
I love the fact that my ideas are so easily adopted by the community. First it was XCOM and now it is spreading. What have I done!?

DarkGemini24601

With people ranked between LCPL and SGT, do remember to check the class abilities on the second page of "Alien Character Sheets". And don't forget you have one special perk (Modya has grenadier even though he's a rocketeer, for instance)

MarineAvenger

Operator 21O
Staff member
With people ranked between LCPL and SGT, do remember to check the class abilities on the second page of "Alien Character Sheets". And don't forget you have one special perk (Modya has grenadier even though he's a rocketeer, for instance)
And Desmond can use a katana. Something practical like that.

MarineAvenger

Operator 21O
Staff member
Considering Desmond is now a sarge, I wanted to ask the community for nickname recommendations for him. If I see one I like I will choose it and if not well then I guess you need to try harder.

DarkGemini24601

Considering Desmond is now a sarge, I wanted to ask the community for nickname recommendations for him. If I see one I like I will choose it and if not well then I guess you need to try harder.
Also, everyone ought to check out the soldier list at some point. People have gotten gene mods, and there are some new ones me and Zombie came up with. I'll explain them if anyone changes their mind about getting modded...

Frostlich1228

And Desmond can use a katana. Something practical like that.

I have an Idea for Ammelia's special power, I call it Hyper-Vision!

It is a modification to the SAaIDA that David will send to X-Com that overloads it's Infrawave Detection, allowing Ammelia to temporarily detect Infrawaves through solid objects such as walls. Tell you what you guys think! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.