Starstream Think Tank

Black0ut

no, you're history
noit-was-me-dio-memegenerator-net-29413225.png

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

So guys... I just want to officially say that my beloved Dog Hannah passed away this morning. She was really sick and we took her to the Vet where they told us she had Stage 4 Cancer and her kidneys were failing. They said that even if we managed to miraculously cure her she likely wouldn't make it to the end of the year. So we decided to put her down.

She was so happy when she was driving over and went to sleep peacefully. We buried her in her favorite blanket and with her favorite toy giraffe.

I got Hannah when I was only 13 years old and she was nearly 11 when she died, she was one of the happiest, sweetest, kindest dogs I've ever known. I've never known an animal so full of love and joy my entire life.

Love you Girl, Rest Well.

IMG_20200426_010022918.jpg

Black0ut

So guys... I just want to officially say that my beloved Dog Hannah passed away this morning. She was really sick and we took her to the Vet where they told us she had Stage 4 Cancer and her kidneys were failing. They said that even if we managed to miraculously cure her she likely wouldn't make it to the end of the year. So we decided to put her down.

She was so happy when she was driving over and went to sleep peacefully. We buried her in her favorite blanket and with her favorite toy giraffe.

I got Hannah when I was only 13 years old and she was nearly 11 when she died, she was one of the happiest, sweetest, kindest dogs I've ever known. I've never known an animal so full of love and joy my entire life.

View attachment 1689
My condolences, my friend. If you need a friendly ear, I'm here to listen.

Dahlexpert

View attachment 1689
Sorry to hear that frost, it’s sad to see a family pet go. But at least she died peaceful.

Taxor_the_First

View attachment 1689
My condolences. I have yet to experience losing a family pet, though with a dog going on 13 years I expect it won't be too long. My guess would be that it is a heart-rending time.

I'm certain it's much worse than I could ever guess.

o7 doggo. May you be as loved in death as you clearly were in life.

ShadowHounder

an update from me... I am suffering from pretty heavy burnout and writers block involving Starstream. Currently trying my best to finished (and hopefully post) any remaining collabs I have on my work bench while I contemplate whether I can truly see this RP to it's conclusion or if I have to once again drop out to destress and place more focus on getting things ready for the next RP once ya all finish. If I do have to jump ship early, then I'd like to apologize to all of you in advance.

One thing is for sure: I still intend on taking up the mantle as GM once Starstream finishes and will do my best to give you all a fun and compelling story with unique characters you'll all enjoy.

Dahlexpert

Slightly bored coming up with a possible story for us much later down the line, looking at Terra story. Saw one of my videos has nearly fifty views, over all don’t know how to feel about really anything.