Starstream Think Tank

ShadowHounder

On a more serious note: Avoid Seattle for a few weeks/months.

There's an high amount of Corona Virus cases over there (because port city, likely gets a lot of ships from China/Japan). Even up north, here in Everett, people are panicking. So, if your like me and could care less about getting infected by a potentially dangerous virus due to your strangely ungodly immune system... Avoid the metro area to make sure ya have food to eat and to stay safe (because God forbid the threat of a riot not always be a thing during crises)

Taxor_the_First

On a more serious note: Avoid Seattle for a few weeks/months.

There's an high amount of Corona Virus cases over there (because port city, likely gets a lot of ships from China/Japan). Even up north, here in Everett, people are panicking. So, if your like me and could care less about getting infected by a potentially dangerous virus due to your strangely ungodly immune system... Avoid the metro area to make sure ya have food to eat and to stay safe (because God forbid the threat of a riot not always be a thing during crises)
"Potentially dangerous", you say. Friend of mine had a look at fatality rate for coronavirus, and to my not-surprise the chance of you dying from it remains at 0.2% until you get over the age of 40, and it doesn't breach 10% until you get to 80. The most risk it poses to me personally is running out of toilet paper and handwash because some dumb fucks are buying it all out of the supermarkets and getting violent when someone asks "hey you've got two trolleys full can I have one pack?" It's hysteria. Hardly apocalyptic. If this terrified wailing and hostility is how we react to a slightly more aggressive cold, then god forbid we actually get a pandemic of something that actually kills us.

ShadowHounder

"Potentially dangerous", you say. Friend of mine had a look at fatality rate for coronavirus, and to my not-surprise the chance of you dying from it remains at 0.2% until you get over the age of 40, and it doesn't breach 10% until you get to 80. The most risk it poses to me personally is running out of toilet paper and handwash because some dumb fucks are buying it all out of the supermarkets and getting violent when someone asks "hey you've got two trolleys full can I have one pack?" It's hysteria. Hardly apocalyptic. If this terrified wailing and hostility is how we react to a slightly more aggressive cold, then god forbid we actually get a pandemic of something that actually kills us.
The apocalypse will be caused by riots, not the virus... Let's be real here.

Humans are idiots and don't reaction to change well... And have a strange habit of killing each other because of change.

Taxor_the_First

The apocalypse will be caused by riots, not the virus... Let's be real here.

Humans are idiots and don't reaction to change well... And have a strange habit of killing each other because of change.
Indeed. I don't usually take a depressive view of humanity - or of anything, really - but goddamn has the react to all this been thoroughly disappointing.

At least my Chinese friend has been able to tell people on quiet train carriages to "shut up or I'll cough on you".

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
My ears are weird, so my voice is... uh... deeper or higher then I actually hear myself. I forget which. You'd think I'd know this. Like the color of my own eyes. Co stantly forget that. (Though I believe they change slightly in different weather between shades of blue and green.)

Dahlexpert

My ears are weird, so my voice is... uh... deeper or higher then I actually hear myself. I forget which. You'd think I'd know this. Like the color of my own eyes. Co stantly forget that. (Though I believe they change slightly in different weather between shades of blue and green.)

The eyes changing sounds cool, as for me me voice sounds deep when I hear it. But when recording my voice slightly more higher pitched.