Starstream Think Tank

Taxor_the_First

In pain from exercising for the first time in a while. Tired. But otherwise okay.
Funny, I'm feeling the same thing for the same reason. Except it's my ass and legs - I almost fell over getting out of bed. Squats can be brutal.

Tbh... After what happened with the Warcraft Reforged launch... I'm a little concerned now.
That kind of scepticism is healthy. It's always worth remembering that a trailer's job is to hype you up, and it isn't like they're going to announce issues in it. That said, I'd have a little more faith. Reforged is blizzard, which has been - to my knowledge - steadily shitting on all their games for the past few years. Square Enix (or whoever's controlling the remake, I don't know, I've never touched a FF game and am quite out of the loop as a result) has a better reputation more recently. Friends of mine were talking about how much effort appears to be going into it, and if was going to trust any games company to do that, it'd be a Japanese one. Most of them hold their gaming in higher regard than a lot of western companies, though I might mostly be thinking of Nintendo there. Exceptions for both, of course - id's been impressing me, and I'm sure we all know what Konami was like a couple years ago... Though their act seems to have cleared a little.

ShadowHounder

Funny, I'm feeling the same thing for the same reason. Except it's my ass and legs - I almost fell over getting out of bed. Squats can be brutal.

That kind of scepticism is healthy. It's always worth remembering that a trailer's job is to hype you up, and it isn't like they're going to announce issues in it. That said, I'd have a little more faith. Reforged is blizzard, which has been - to my knowledge - steadily shitting on all their games for the past few years. Square Enix (or whoever's controlling the remake, I don't know, I've never touched a FF game and am quite out of the loop as a result) has a better reputation more recently. Friends of mine were talking about how much effort appears to be going into it, and if was going to trust any games company to do that, it'd be a Japanese one. Most of them hold their gaming in higher regard than a lot of western companies, though I might mostly be thinking of Nintendo there. Exceptions for both, of course - id's been impressing me, and I'm sure we all know what Konami was like a couple years ago... Though their act seems to have cleared a little.
I'm not 100% sure how much production is handled by Square and how much is handled by Sony (likely not as much since it's no longer considered a PS4 exclusive). Sony moving their HQ to the US is still concerning... But them firing their "Head of Censorship" (I don't know or care about the official title) as given me a bit of hope for the future.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Woke up about an hour ago, it’s my day off doing decent.
Day off! Woo!

spongebob-woo-gif-13.gif

So exciting! So happy for you! How's every little thang?

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Random question to generate conversation. Name three movies that traumatized you as a child that were Rated G or PG, in general or from a specific scene(s).