1. Welcome to Gamigon.com

Gamigon is a diverse community of people that love games. Register today to get involved! You will make gamigon the goat happy and make friends for life!

Already a member? Login Now!

New DayZ Server Up

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Sarge, Jun 6, 2013.

1. Sarge

Sarge Just fix stuff. Staff Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    [​IMG]
    The New GLG DayZ is up. Come join the fun. The server will be going though a little bit of growing pain until we find the prefect mix. However as with all GLG Servers expect a stable and 24/7 uptime.
    If you cant find server in list yet simply open DayZ and connect though Direct Connect/Remote.​
    IP: Graylinesgaming.com:2302
    [​IMG]
    Come join the fun​

2. Corbies

Corbies New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hey. Doc Louis here.
    Ever since the former GLG server went down, i've been wandering blind looking for a new server to play on, and not having any fun at all alone. I'd give anything to convince you to let this be an official RP server. Whitelisted, even, if we grew enough. With DayZRP pretty much full, and no other moderated RP servers available that would have a good community, it's just something I would like to suggest.
    Other than that, I have a good ping here and will probably be around!

3. Sarge

Sarge Just fix stuff. Staff Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    glad to hear, you should come on teamspeak, be can probably accommodate you.

4. Koomji

Koomji New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Yeah!! New DayZ! Whooo! Awww...crap...its dark...NOO!!! WHERE THE FLARES I CAN'T SEE!! ; ; Great server btw. I kinda like the Vanilla DayZ. :3 Its much more challenging.