Minecraft Let's Play

Linus

As some of you may know, Ray and I recently did a 24-hour live stream, and we promised we would start a Minecraft Let's Play afterwards. We're still working out what exactly we want to do, but who better to ask than you guys; the people that actually watch the videos (I hope)! So it would be greatly appreciated if you could discuss an LP idea in this thread. We will be doing it on a multiplayer server, but what should we do? Should we or you set certain goals? There's lots of directions to take this, so be creative, and I'll look forward to your suggestions!

Frosty

Build an amazing house, Build a castle, make a cobblestone generator, build a statue of your Minecraft skins. All I could think of.

Sarge

Just fix stuff.
Staff member
Build an amazing house, Build a castle, make a cobblestone generator, build a statue of your Minecraft skins. All I could think of.
x2 only thing I can add is consider doing it on the medivh server so people can see some of it and also so your amazing works of art will stick around forever!

Grelite

You could set up an idea for a big project for the long term, just so you always have a goal in mind. Could have 'guests' come by to diversify or bring in new ideas. I guess interaction with the audience in any way is ultimately most fun, be it through requests or whatever. You could have forum posts dedicated to "What to do next" on regular updates.

Atom Collider

I think you guys should take on a CTM (Complete The Monument) map instead of starting out a brand new world. Everyone who watches you play MineCraft already knows how to play and I believe the CTM maps will give you and Ray that gameplay "edge" while making quality content. Those maps have challenges within them already and are great to do with multiple people. I have a few good maps already in mind if you're interested.

T3CHNO_P3NGUIN

You were talking about the walls with Ray during the trouble in terrorist town livestream, do that I think it wil be fun to see what you and Ray come up with

raymond

KingsEntourage
No it is not off i don't htink. I will attempt to talk linus into a Walls game or something. We may do something over thanksgiving break.