Things; Followed Immediately by Stuff: A Story of Hello

Big_Dread

Apr 14, 2015
Right Here
Yo, I go by Dread these days and these days I am now here. I found this place by, of course, watching Christopher Odd's videos. The videos obviously are pretty old but I was super stoked to see this place still sort of pulsing with vitality. Anyway, I am a huge XCOM junkie and also a forum-based RP junkie. Been doin' that kind of stuff since I was knee high to a ground hog, or 12 years old to be exact. I am mostly here for XCOM related awesomeness but like pretty much everything and have been jonesin' for a good RP fix for awhile. SO here I be. Greetings!

Sincerely, Expert Paragraph Formuologist and Word Maker-Uper, Dread

DarkGemini24601

Sep 25, 2014
Texas, United States
Welcome, Big_Dread! Depending on how closely you've been following the RP, you may have noticed we are nearing the end of Story of Defiance. But do not worry. We're already giddy with ideas for continuations or other XCOM-related stuff, and RP not related to XCOM as well, so when the story concludes near the start of summer we'll start considering ideas.

Dunno if we'll start until after summer (at least, I'll be busy until then), but we'd love to have more people the next time around. *salutes*

With that out of the way, welcome to Gamigon. We're glad to have you.

Big_Dread

Apr 14, 2015
Right Here
Ekcerrent! Well then. I shall just have to wait for the tale to conclude, bide my time, and then strike when the new brain storming begins. Until then I shall sate my hunger on other pursuits.

Sarge

Just fix stuff.
Staff member
Sep 19, 2012
Detroit, Michigan
Welcome to the forums glad to have you! You can start your own mini rp in the short stories section or joins someone elses.

Marine we are we set to start a new RP? we already have 2 new people waiting to join in.

DarkGemini24601

Sep 25, 2014
Texas, United States
We could start a thread in the Role-Play Discussion forums for any of that stuff. I'm not sure we're ready to start talking about what comes after Story of Defiance just yet, though.

If you want to join an established roleplay, just PM whoever started it. (Usually the one who made the thread with the exception of SoD) If you want to start one of your own, you can do that.