The Grinder of Smite has arrived

Mar 6, 2018
A little state in the USA
Herro, I have named myself SmiteGrinder (but people like to call me Smite :p ) for my expertise in lvling and my half addiction to the game known as Smite: Battleground of the Gods. I am a small time streamer and one of my viewers told me that you all did RPs... which is something I've wanted to give a shot. Though I've unfortunately lost said viewer due to IRL struggles... I'm very much looking forward to doing work with ya all and maybe even promoting the site on my stream :D

Dahlexpert

Jun 23, 2013
USA
Herro, I have named myself SmiteGrinder (but people like to call me Smite :p ) for my expertise in lvling and my half addiction to the game known as Smite: Battleground of the Gods. I am a small time streamer and one of my viewers told me that you all did RPs... which is something I've wanted to give a shot. Though I've unfortunately lost said viewer due to IRL struggles... I'm very much looking forward to doing work with ya all and maybe even promoting the site on my stream :D
Welcome to the site buddy, it's always good to see new people here.

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

Oct 23, 2016
Yeah! It's good to meet you too! Always nice to have new people. :3

Just a heads up though, the Rp can be rather time consuming. The More characters you have the more time consuming it generally is.

Other than that, make sure to look over our rp rules and tips for Terra Dolar. After that make your character and PM it to our resident GM Zombie to make sure everything fits well into the world, don't worry, he is very open and willing to work with you. :3

Lastly, have fun! :D