See The Lyte

Lyte

Mar 3, 2017
New York
Hi. I have been a writer for a while, but I always had doubts about myself. I guess you could say this is my second chance to show people I can weave convincing narratives. I look forward to joining Zombie's planned RP. Reminds me of Bloodborne and from his profile, looks to be pretty amazing project.

Dahlexpert

Jun 23, 2013
USA
Hi. I have been a writer for a while, but I always had doubts about myself. I guess you could say this is my second chance to show people I can weave convincing narratives. I look forward to joining Zombie's planned RP. Reminds me of Bloodborne and from his profile, looks to be pretty amazing project.
Welcome to the site, will be nice working with you.

Lyte

Mar 3, 2017
New York
I'll be happy to have you. It'll be a while until it (and I) am ready to start, but I'm putting up information on it early so people can start learning about the world and thinking about their character. And Bloodborne is a good comparison, along with Dark Souls, Lovecraft, and Berserk.
I love all but berserk. Only cause I havent watched it... I need to watch berserk. Should I do the new one or older one

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
May 27, 2013
R'lyeh, Pacific Ocean, 47°9′S, 126°43′W
I love all but berserk. Only cause I havent watched it... I need to watch berserk. Should I do the new one or older one
If only one, go with the original. The movies and the new anime cheaps out with that CG crap.

I'll also send you a link when I get home from work where you can read the manga, the best source.

ExoGrim

Nov 13, 2015
Washington state
www.youtube.com
Welcome to the crew, we're a bunch of hearty people.