Sarge aka i fix it

Sarge

Just fix stuff.
Staff member
Sep 19, 2012
Detroit, Michigan
Hello my name is Ben. I am the co-creator (i think ask Linus or Ray to be sure) Of Gray lines gaming. I am also the administrator of our servers and equipment. Unlike many other communitys that rent there server boxs. We are in the great and unfornate position of OWNING our server equipment. Which means we only rent rackspace from a data center we bring our equipment there.

My goal Is to keep our servers and equipment running 24/7 with best possible uptime and to make new friends.

So thats the story

Add: Would like to add so fare things have been great. I am very glad I had the chance to meet Linus and Ray just at the right time! I for-see great things for us all.

raymond

KingsEntourage
Sep 20, 2012
Sarge is a great guy who is the only reason why this is all possible. Thank him for his help throughout all of this. And of coarse Sarge is the co-creator/owner/whatever you want to call it. He is a huge part of this is all that matters. Great guy. Make sure to thank him.

timirvin

Medivh Server Staff
Sep 22, 2012
I'm Sarge's code monkey.... He's a great person "in" and "out" of game. He pays for all our hardware, so I give him the up-most respect and try to donate some dollars to help with the up-keep.

Thank you Sarge!