New Writer

ExoGrim

Nov 13, 2015
Washington state
www.youtube.com
Hey, I'm the new guy in this, hopefully, nice community. I'm a writer and a friend of mine (you may now him as Black0ut) said that I could go here for help with my writing. As for a little about me... I'm a competitive gamer who has sold his soul to league of legends and heroes of the storm (But not WoW).

MarineAvenger

Operator 21O
Staff member
Dec 9, 2013
New York, USA
Hey, I'm the new guy in this, hopefully, nice community. I'm a writer and a friend of mine (you may now him as Black0ut) said that I could go here for help with my writing. As for a little about me... I'm a competitive gamer who has sold his soul to league of legends and heroes of the storm (But not WoW).
Run while you can!!!

Frostlich1228

May 26, 2013
Nice to have you! Welcome to our pleasant community of nerds and geeks alike!

I'm Frost, the resident bug enthusiast and Chryssalid handler, nice to meet you! :3