Introducing: BlueBead

Hello! I go by BlueBead, Blue, or BB but my real name is Kelly. I'm female (yes, you read correctly), but I play a lot of video games and plan to major in Game Design in college. I'm no stranger to hanging out with guys either, since in majority of my design classes in school I'm the only person lacking a Y chromosome. :p
I am also a pretty experienced digital artist. I first used Photoshop for drawing purposes when I was 10 years old and now almost 8 years later I'm quite skilled in it. Most of my work can be seen on my deviantART account or my Tumblr account, but on the Tumblr one I also reblog other art and posts so it's not entirely content made by me.
Anyways, I look forward to talking to the people in this community as well as playing some NS2 with y'all. I'm very much loving the game so far even though I've only played 20 hours or so. :D

I was just looking at the old posts I'd made when I'd signed up at GLG two years ago. One mighty coincidence that it's roughly 4 days after the 2 year anniversary of these posts, and now the site's been remade as Gamigon with my art as the logo. Amazing how much has changed and stayed the same in that time.

More specifically welcome back. Or are we ALL technically new to Gamigon? Or is Gamigon new to us? :v

Regardless, I hope to be more active here again now that I'm doing art design stuff for the site. Might write a sort of re-introduction since I have changed a good bit in two years, but eh. I should be sleeping at the moment. Maybe later.

Cool. It is great to know we have another skilled person with an other art media then just writing.:D Unless you do write and I am derping right now but regardless! Hi...
I do a tiny bit of writing, but not enough to really be of note. I could maybe get into some of the XCOM roleplays here if I can figure out how the whole system works! And thank you! :>

Great work on the Gamicon art! Welcome back.
Thank you very much! I look forward to doing more art and design stuff for the site!

DarkGemini24601

Sep 25, 2014
Texas, United States
I do a tiny bit of writing, but not enough to really be of note. I could maybe get into some of the XCOM roleplays here if I can figure out how the whole system works! And thank you! :>

Thank you very much! I look forward to doing more art and design stuff for the site!
Yeah, if you ever find yourself interested I'm sure we wouldn't mind a new member. That said, however titanic a task it may look, it would probably help to read the three threads tagged "RP" so you're caught up with the story so far.

That's just a suggestion, though, and I know with the separate threads it's a bit hard to figure out when the missions went up. If you need anything in regards to that, don't hesitate to PM me.

DarkGemini24601

Sep 25, 2014
Texas, United States
I think I have an idea, relating to what I said above. At some point (hopefully before a certain Thanksgiving break...) I might compile a helpful list to link which posts in the main thread lead in to the missions, or at least the breaking off point between.

Essentially, a reader's guide to make it easier to follow along with the story.

DarkGemini24601

Sep 25, 2014
Texas, United States
I already do that in my signature. I recommend it for everyone, it doesn't take too long to make. Just search your name in the RP thread and copy each link into a gdoc.

Welcome to the forums BlueBead :)
Well, what I was talking about is more of a guide to tell you at what point a mission took place, and you need to jump over to read it before returning to the main story thread.