I'm back!

Linus

Hey everyone, I just noticed that every post on the front page is one by either Ray or Sarge and now I feel guilty. I love the idea of this website, and from now on I will be involved more (e.g. posting more often etc). I was thinking of doing a series of videos like Ray started doing with his "weekly" vlogs. Does anyone have an idea for this? Would you want me to upload vlogs once a week to talk about the progress I see in the website? Any input is greatly appreciated. Aside from this, Ray has made a post to tell you guys he'll be streaming/playing games with you every Friday. I will do my best to be present and capture the best moments, so we have some cool videos for the website. If you have any other ideas, please respond. I also want to thank everyone who made us fanart, most notably Erik, he made tons of it. That dude is awesome. I'm at work I have to keep typing so it looks like I'm working. Okay, my boss is gone, thanks for reading and looking forward to your input.

jasper.vth

You have a special way of being funny. I don't know how to say it in english so I will say it as we say it in Flanders and I hope it's the same in The Netherlands (If you know Phillipe Geubels, you will surely know what I mean. Don't know him? Really need to look him up, funny as hell) It's best descriped as "droog" (the closest I get to describe it is "indifferent" but in a good way). With this ability I suggest that you do some sort of game reviews of games you have played in the past or analyse the trailer of a game that is going to come out. Something like that maybe?

Gammoregan

Show us things in your life you've mentioned but haven't actually shown before, like your house (your kitchen), or even your family (your father and brother mainly), and things about your work (a picture of your boss, what it's like to work as a tech guy in a law firm), or if you can't think of anything or down't want to talk about anything you can think of, you could make it sort of like a diary, just talk about whatever you're feeling at the time. And you've made a few videos on your opinion on something (Favela being removed from Modern Warfare 2, ObviouslyJesus vs. WoodysGamertag), there are also Q&A's, shoutouts, and you've done some Youtube channel advice videos, you could maybe generalize that into a sort of Linus' Advice Corner thing even if you don't think you have great advice to give... the possibilities are endless! But really, I don't think you're short on things you could do. And adding some music into your vlogs might make them better, it's something to look into anyway.

Sarge

Just fix stuff.
Staff member
Show us things in your life you've mentioned but haven't actually shown before, like your house (your kitchen), or even your family (your father and brother mainly), and things about your work (a picture of your boss, what it's like to work as a tech guy in a law firm), or if you can't think of anything or down't want to talk about anything you can think of, you could make it sort of like a diary, just talk about whatever you're feeling at the time. And you've made a few videos on your opinion on something (Favela being removed from Modern Warfare 2, ObviouslyJesus vs. WoodysGamertag), there are also Q&A's, shoutouts, and you've done some Youtube channel advice videos, you could maybe generalize that into a sort of Linus' Advice Corner thing even if you don't think you have great advice to give... the possibilities are endless! But really, I don't think you're short on things you could do. And adding some music into your vlogs might make them better, it's something to look into anyway.
Linus doesnt work for a law firm. Where did you get that info?

Gammoregan

I swear that's what he said somewhere... I don't have time to right now but I'll find proof! Or proof that he isn't.

DaVinkie

He has to "repair" computers at work if I recall correctly, but we're best off awaiting his own answer instead of speculating about his life.

On-topic: I also suggest doing some sort of reviews. Seeing that you buy a shit ton of cheap games on steam you can maybe tell us what are good ones and which we should avoid at all costs. Or break the video gaming wall in some type of vlog where you talk about your other interests like movies?

Gammoregan

at 3:18 Linus says: "...I work at a law firm..." and at 6:13 he says "...I work at a help desk, I help solve computer problems... they call me, I take over their computer via remote desktop, and I help them solve their problem." This video was made and posted just yesterday, so it is current, and he may not be a tech guy but his job is similar to one at least and he does work at a law firm. Also, I think him owning a ton of cheap games is more for the Let's Play Random Steam Games series (where he plays a new game every video for ten minutes or more), than for vlogs. I'd prefer watching him play a game for 10 minutes than sum up the experience in two. But I do agree with Linus talking about his non-gaming interests. Your mentioning movies specifically reminds me that at one point Linus made a suggestion that we could do a Movie Monday thing, where he livestreams a movie or something and we could watch it and talk about it together as a community (proof here:
).

raymond

KingsEntourage
Haha didn't know there was a debate one where linus works. Haha he works for a law firm in the tech department he takes control of their computers and helps them if they have issues. He is a on-call worker meaning he only works during busy seasons or if they need extra work. So because of this he works 2 weeks here and then a month off or maybe more. So that is why sometimes he is busy and sometimes he can livestream 3 days a week and get 3 videos a day out.

Linus

Yeeeeep, I work at a law firm at the tech department, sitting there right now. Anyway, I'm still thinking of doing the movie monday thing. Problem is, I can't livestream movies. All we can do is say, "okay, let's watch this movie for next monday", and then I discuss it. Would work for me. I also think doing some more Random Steam Games videos is a good idea. I'm working on a bunch of stuff now, and I will be restructuring my channel soon in a major way, as soon as a few current LP's are done. I'll keep erryone posted. Aight, lunch time!