Hello

raymond

KingsEntourage
Hello everyone,

Most people know who I am but for those that don't I am Raymond a.k.a KingsEntourage a.k.a TheKingsBannermen. I have helped to grow the community a little bit through YouTube and hope that I can further help to contribute to the growth and activities of this community and website. Lately I have not been as active as I have hoped and from this point forward I will be attempting to be more active and offer more things to the members that are active.

The first thing is that someone from GrayLinesGaming tries to Livestream every friday. Right now that is mostly Linus and I from our YouTube part of our website. If you want to participate in these or watch you are more than welcome to join in. We also really like to do community games. We have many servers for you guys and hope that you will make clans or parties with each other and continue to come together as a community and play games together.

For those that want to get into some sort of competitive gaming we can offer help in that and hope that you talk to us about it. If you have a team and would like to get some benefits let us know we can only offer small things like TeamSpeak rooms and your help with communicating through our website but still we like to help those who enjoy video games.

When we formulated the partnership between Sarge, Linus and Myself we wanted to help people who enjoyed video games. Because of this our main goal of this community is to take what we have available to us and give access to those who would enjoy the use of it.

Because of this Sarge has put a lot of his own money and time into this Website and community. We also have others who work hard for some of the things we offer. This includes Tim who does his Minecraft server which he has made available to us/ a part of us. Because of this we have offered GrayLines+ which is a way that you can put money into our community and get more out of it if you have the extra cash to help us out. Just so everyone knows all of the money goes back into the community and is used for upgrades and such.

So thanks for reading my long and boring thing. I plan do be more active and have put a nice little Q/A section under my YouTube section of the Forums. So if you want to know more about me you can always ask there. Thanks for your time guys. I seriously think that this community is one of the best things I have been apart of and will continue to work hard to make it enjoyable for me and you.