Hello, All! ^_^

Rave

Dec 20, 2014
Minnesota, USA
Hello, I just found Gamigon via the space engineers server listing. I'm 23 year old Technical Analyst and enjoy programming and design. I know C# and have made a few mods/CC for a game called The Sims. Also, If any plugin ideas/needs let me know. I'll see if I can try to whip something up in my spare time.

Hope to have a great time!
- Rave

Dahlexpert

Jun 23, 2013
USA
Hello, I just found Gamigon via the space engineers server listing. I'm 23 year old Technical Analyst and enjoy programming and design. I know C# and have made a few mods/CC for a game called The Sims. Also, If any plugin ideas/needs let me know. I'll see if I can try to whip something up in my spare time.

Hope to have a great time!
- Rave
Welcome to gamigon.

Rave

Dec 20, 2014
Minnesota, USA
@Dahlexpert : Thank you :D

@BlueBead : Yesh It's Kaworu with a little customization... I really liked Evangelion. I had to stop watching it with TV Period. I started to get physically sick if I sit in front of the TV. No matter what I just get sick for some reason. I think it was how much it "sucked" me in... It doesn't happen with computers. I think it's because I'm doing something.

@BlueBead : Yesh It's Kaworu with a little customization... I really liked Evangelion. I had to stop watching it with TV Period. I started to get physically sick if I sit in front of the TV. No matter what I just get sick for some reason. I think it was how much it "sucked" me in... It doesn't happen with computers. I think it's because I'm doing something.
Hmm... Maybe motion sickness? I know bigger screens sometimes mess with me if there's too much motion in the video. And hoo boy, Evangelion fight scenes have a lot of motion.