General Rules (So Far)

raymond

KingsEntourage
Thanks so much for joining. Our community is laid back and because of that there isn't that many strict rules. We want to make this the best for everyone so there will be a few rules that will mostly be for the safety of our community members.

1) Please do not insult any member of the community. If there is a problem with a certain member let one of the admins or mods know and we will look into the issue.

2) No one will demand personal information. There is no need to give out personal info to a Mod or Admin or Member. Please do not give out any info that you feel should not be given out.

3) Please do not post your links to your Youtube or Website outside of the introduce yourself channel. Feel free to post any links to your Youtube to introduce yourself but do not post them throughout the website or other threads. You MAY have your YouTube/Website in your signature section.

4) Please do not post any links to any site that could be considered unsuitable to younger users. We will warn you if this happens but if it continues we will have to set so you can't post stuff. Please try not to post links unless its like a picture or fanart. Advertising for different things is not allowed unless you talk to a Admin or a Mod first.

5) These Rules will change and can be broken by Admins or Mods as long as it is reasonable. If you feel that a Mod is abusing his/her power let us know immediately.

6) The special Minecraft server Medivh is run by timirvin. It is not by Linus and I but we support and back this amazing Minecraft Server. Please respect any decisions that he has and if you want to know more post on the Minecraft Forum.

Any questions or suggestions Please likes always just comment below and we would love to help you out in any way we can.

raymond

KingsEntourage
Is there any way a member can become a Mod?
Not Sure yet what we are doing with Mods. Probably the more people we have the more Mods we will need. Also we will pick mods that are active and follow all rules. If you help us out and we feel we need a mod we will pick someone that has been helping us out. Not sure how mod is going to work or even if we can do that right now. But we will figure it out. But to answer your question Members will become mods if we need one and feel you are a good candidate.

Mountain Dew

Not Sure yet what we are doing with Mods. Probably the more people we have the more Mods we will need. Also we will pick mods that are active and follow all rules. If you help us out and we feel we need a mod we will pick someone that has been helping us out. Not sure how mod is going to work or even if we can do that right now. But we will figure it out. But to answer your question Members will become mods if we need one and feel you are a good candidate.

Okay thanks for answering!

Duruza

Hey Ray (and Sarge and Linus). If you want any help with drafting a more comprehensive set of rules I'd be happy to help with some examples/advice. Feel free to send me a message if you're interested :D

Utrax

Hey Ray (and Sarge and Linus). If you want any help with drafting a more comprehensive set of rules I'd be happy to help with some examples/advice.

Me too, if it's needed. I have been spending too much time on forums, I know many great rules that should be followed. So if you need any help for whatever, let me know.