Demon Society: Think Tank

ExoGrim

Yo! I'm going to be starting a new RP because DS will be ending soon and I want to get better at GMing.

The RP will be called Shatter World and will be a sci-fi guild based RP. Everyone will have a class and at least two characters. And everyone will be in the Guild (but that's a no duh)

Also, I would like help from someone to get everything set up... PM me if you want to

Frostlich1228

Well I hate to say it but... Without Small and Edgy actively putting out collabs with people I am not sure we can continue this...

It's not from lack of trying, there's been a lot going on personally with us and so we haven't really been up to much collabing because of it.

As much as I don't want to make this post, I'm afraid Small has to drop out of the RP for mental health reasons. If anyone absolutely must know (and I don't mean to be rude in tone with that), feel free to message me about it. The two of us agreed should the need arise I have the capability of playing their characters, should that be alright with our GM.

The reason I say message me about it is because I can probably explain it in a way that makes sense. They said to apologise to you all for having to drop out especially at this time due to some unfinished things for the RP.

And I too apologise for lack of material, I've been helping Small cope with things which has kept me busy as well as the two of us going to school again.

To put it short, this is an all around apology and explanation for our absence. We're really sorry that circumstances have played out the way they have.

ExoGrim

My time for this RP is about to get scrunched up big time. Not only do I have school starting up tomorrow, but I have practice for the Team coming soon too.

Along with Tournaments and the possibility of traveling, my time wouldn't be what it used to be. If I'm online, PM and see if I have time. I would like to apologies in advance for any problems this would cause.

ExoGrim

On a happier note: Me and Black have a collab out that we've been working on for a while... enjoy

ExoGrim

Warning: If @xXedge_lordXx and @Insane Darkness don't show up for the mission tomorrow at 3:00pm. Demon Society will mostly shut down.

Both Black and myself are starting to stress about this RP and if we can't finish this mission and move on to the grand finale... I will personally end involvement in the RP and expect Black to do what's needs to be done. Please don't make me do this and show up to the mission guys.

ExoGrim

Sorry guys, but I have to do this. Demon Society is becoming more of a problem than it has been helping. I have decided to override Black0ut and close DS for good. It was fun for a good bit. But it's been more of a stress inducer to all of us than it has been the adventure I loved so much.

If I look at everyone individually, I've been too focused on other things to enjoy the experience fully. @Black0ut has been stressed too much about having this fit my standards and that just needs to stop. @Frostlich1228 is suffering from Depression, which is making it hard to convince him to write at all. @Insane Darkness been a complete asshole since he started and though he's my friend, I refuse to tolerate it any longer. As @xXedge_lordXx hasn't been active much either since the situation with Small.

In the end, this hasn't been what it was supposed to be and it just has to stop before things get worse. Black needs to focus on XCOM, Frost needs to recover, Edgy needs to focus on his family and I need to focus on trying to make Gamigon last as long as possible. So, may we all make due with our fates and find new RPs to work on. See you all. :(

Frostlich1228

It's okay...

I can understand if it's not fun for you anymore, but don't call it a failure, it was great while it lasted and we had plenty of fun along the way.