Place of Birth: Kerrataa Village, Nigeria
Nationality: African
Height: 6'7"
Weight: 210 lbs
Hair Color: Black
Hair Length: Shaved
Facial Hair: Stubble
Eye Color: Hazel
Immediate Family: Merran Temekke ( Brother, 34 ), Mina Temekke ( Sister, 23 )
Place of Residence before Project X-COM: Atlanta, GA, USA

Biographical Synopsis: Mellik is a very promising individual in terms of Military Backround, His African Tribe Trained him all his life to do One thing Extremely well, Fight... During his Twenties he defended his Village from Invaders, Bandits, and other Tribes, So he is Quite Familiar with Fighting on Rough Terrain and the Art of Guerrilla Warfare, However he left his Tribe for personal reasons and set off to the United States with his Sister Mina. Once there he applied to a Military College to learn Western Military Tactics and Battle Strategy, He Graduated when he was Twenty-Eight and almost Immediately joined the U.S. Army, where He has proven himself time and time again, Serving for almost Six years, Combine That with his Past Defending his home, and you'll see that Mellik has a Number of Battles under his belt. However, he was recently Honorably Discharged from the military because of a Strange Disease that he has been Diagnosed with, It is still unknown what this Disease is, but Medical Experts are Sure that it will kill him... His Tribe Taught him that losing his life outside of combat is dishonorable, so he will likely accept our invitation... Mellik has proved many times that he has the willpower to overcome almost anything that comes his way, that is a skill that we will need if something is to arise... He is Rather Hot Headed and Quick to Violence However, So I would not Recommend him for a position of leadership in the Squad. This is a Man who has Proven his skill in combat numerous times, and now, because of this Unknown Illness, He will show no Fear in the Battlefield, I Think That is an Extremely potent combination, Commander...

Notes from the Subject : I have been given an offer to join a particular project... It is designed to protect the world if the need arises... At least that's what they told me, Normally I don't trust it when the description of a job is that vague... But considering I have this damn Disease there is no reason not to... Mina wouldn't be happy to hear that I am throwing what little of the time I have left away to help some fool project... but this is something I need to do... I don't know why... I will write her every day until the day comes where I am no longer on this world... It's the least I could do to ease her troubled mind I suppose...

Pledge: I have, on this day, voluntarily enlisted myself, as an elite military soldier, in the X-COM special forces. I am giving myself, unconditionally, to the cause. I do bind myself to conform, in all instances, to such rules and regulations, as set forth by my supreme commander ChristopherOdd. I trust him with my life. And by taking this oath, I realize, I may ultimately lose something while defending the planetary systems. My life.

Last edited:

Jhon Markith

First Name: James
Last Name:
Phoenix
Biographical Synopsis: At the age of 11, James received his first rifle. Two years latter, he and his father won a Father Son Shooting Rally, where he hit the bull's eye damn near every time. At the age of 16, he was hired at a local arcade, this is were he spent his free time with shooting games. Two years latter, Harold, his brother, died in a car accident on the way home from his job. James spent the next year at a gym lifting weights. At the age of 19 he meet his first girlfriend, Alex Grayson. He proposed a year later, she turned him down and left. Nine months later, he meet his second girlfriend. One year seven months later, she proposed, he accepted. They lived in an apartment in New York. He worked for an insurance company, he was fired due to the company having cutbacks. He and Wendy, his wife, moved to Memphis with his parents. After a few months he finds a job as a body-man at Chuck Huton Cheverly. A few more months later, he finds a house for him and Wendy to live in. Not long before the first contact, his wife became fatally sick. The doctors said it did not look good. Current age of 26
Pledge: I have, on this day, voluntarily enlisted myself, as an elite military soldier, in the X-COM special forces. I am giving myself, unconditionally, to the cause. I do bind myself to conform, in all instances, to such rules and regulations, as set forth by my supreme commander ChristopherOdd. I trust him with my life. And by taking this oath, I realize, I may ultimately lose something while defending the planetary systems. My life.

Last edited:

Sharkdragon96

Name: Heisan O’Connor
Hair color: Brown
Eye color: Blue
Race: Caucasian
Facial hair: None
Height: 5,9
Weight: 180 lb
Nationality: US
Place of Residence prior to XCOM: None.

Bio: Heisan O’Connor was seventeen when he finally came out to his father that he was trans, needless to say his father didn’t take it very well. After losing the respect of his father, and alienating the one person who accepted him, Heisan had nowhere to go. For months he lived homeless until he decided to take it into his own hands to join the military. His father had been pressuring him into doing so anyway, but he did so out of sense of desperation and spite. Due to his identity crisis and his past experience with a girl named Persephone Brown that ended badly, Heisan came to the conclusion that he could never trust anyone, and proceeded to retract himself from interaction with other people. Ironically he felt a sense of ease on the battlefield, he never had to fear for anyone’s life except his own. This mentality was what helped keep him sane and eventually achieve the rank of sergeant. Unfortunately luck got the best of Heisan once again. While on duty in Afghanistan, Heisan had been shot in the kneecap, an injury that resulted in him being relieved from duty. Having nowhere else to go he turned to heroin as his only form of salvation. For the next year he lived in a foreclosed apartment, living day by day on whatever money he could get to pay off his drug debts. However, one night when he found that he didn’t have enough money to pay his narcotic dealers Heisan wound up getting himself into a freak accident that resulted in him being arrested. About two days after his arrest, Heisan had a visitor who came to bail him out. A tall dark man in a trench coat who told Heisan about a secret government program called XCOM, saying that they’d been searching for him since not long after his injury. With nowhere else to turn to, Heisan accepted.

Last edited:

Lethbridge_Gin

First Name: Conan
Last Name: Gathers
Hair color: Black
Eye color: Blue But his Right eye scared and replaced with a false eye
Facial hair: a beard that has been shaved and grown back a few times now.
Nationality: US
Place of Residence prior to X-COM: Vancouver, Canada

Biographical Synopsis: Conan Gathers was born in the US and then moved into the icy north.(Canada)
In his file Conan was a Member of the FBI agent had weapons training. Knows multiple languages. He had been on some filed missions involving killing people over the world like a ghost assassin. Had some big enemy's gunning for his head for what he had done. Things were fine until he vanished in a puff of smoke never to been seen again and no one knows why.

1 Year Later:
One night at a Bar in Vancouver. A man comes from the icy snow and a cold chill spread though out the place.
Conan Gathers finished drinking his beer and asking for another shot. Just after the waiter poured Conan drink still some beer left in the bottle. Conan asked to keep the bottle on the counter. Then someone comes into the bar and asks for Conan. Conan says “here, what do you guys want?” The man says “ We need people like you to join for a mission. It is just a small talk with our boss.” He sighs and Conan follows with the men and off they went.

Continue In Main Story

Last edited:
U

USM_Teufelhund

First Name: Thomas
Last Name: Owen
Nickname: "Train"

Appearance:
HEIGHT: 6' 3.5"
WEIGHT: 255lbs
HAIR: Buzz/Blond
EYES: Blue/Gray

Born on October 10, 1993 in a small town in Alabama. Throughout grade school, Thomas was decidedly unsociable, preferring to read to himself. What he lacked in social abilities, however, he made up for with intelligence. This combination, though frequent, led to some problems with the school, and he was pulled out after grade 7. While regarded as a bad idea to most people, this allowed him to focus on achieving the rank of Eagle Scout in the Boy Scouts of America. After this, Thomas inlisted in to the Marines. After showing exeptional marksmanship, he was given the role of designated marksman. While he has yet to see any combat, we believe he will be a good choice for the XCOM project.

L

Lephus

First Name: Edward
Last Name: Munashe
Hair color: Light brown
Eye color: Brown
Race: Mulatto
Skin color: White
Height: 6'2''
Weight: 200
Nationality: South Africa

Bio: Growing up with apartheid in Cape Town is awkward to say the least considering I'm the son of a Nationalist member who helped enforce the infamous laws and his shockingly estranged Shonan tribal one night stand, luckily I was born with white skin but my father stuck me with the surname meaning "with God", lucky me. My culture clash came to head as my mercenary work in my early twenties taught me the ferocity that apartheid attempted to restrain and control, but the savages in the rural areas and the "not as savage" city slum dwellers taught me to adapt to the battlefield in order live another day. I have my regrets as everyone does when dealing with death, but when people as if I fought against children soldiers, I just said, "Them or me", that usually ended the conversation. My mercenary work ended with NATO's intervention and forced me to go into the special services, worked some big titles in the counter terrorism unit I worked with, mainly SAS but a lot of tier one special forces. As my quick moving, deadly job moved to a desk job I was approached about joining a multinational unit for an unknown purpose, the idea peaked my interest, but seeing all the scientists and engineers included peaked my curiosity too and resulted with a hasty "yes". I just hope I don't have to work with many tribals so to speak, as apartheid has entangled some prejudices in this man, but push comes to shove, all I care about is keeping a level head when the bullets fly.

S

Spearchucker

First name: Tristan
Last name: Clarke
Nickname: Deadeye
Biographical Synopsis:
Born in Virginia. This sniper was one of the best working in the navy seals never missed a mark. He followed in his fathers foot steps. He moved around a lot so he has no issues with being moved without pior knowledge. He was always taught to treat others with respect no matter the way the other person treats you. He does have the unusual outburst but only at those that piss him off the most. He is quiet when he needs to be but also not afraid to speak about orders he feels aren't right. Last I heard of him in the last year or so he was teaching at a San Diego highschool after he quit. He told me to send this to any cause he thought he would join at the drop of hat so here it is hope he's happy
Pledge: I have,on this day voluntarily enlisted myself, as an elite military solider, int the X-COM special forces. I am giving myself, unconditionally , to the cause. I do bind myself to conform, in all instances, to such rules and regulations, as set forth by my supreme commander ChristopherOdd. I trust him with my life. And by taking this oath, I realize, I may ultimately lose something while defending the planetary systems. My life.

M

Machiavellianman

First Name: Patrick
Last Name: Payne

Height: 5'6"
Hair: Black, tousled
Nationality: Canadian
Biographical Synopsis:

Service:
Payne first served in the Second Canadian Division and deployed to Afghanistan, Payne first distinguished himself when his patrol was mistakenly fired on by allied artillery (investigation inconclusive) where he pulled himself and his Commanding Officer from their burning vehicle and carried him for 20 miles until they were found and rescued. They were the only survivors. Payne was promptly promoted to Corporal despite his CO claiming he field-promoted Payne to Sergeant. Payne never pressed the matter. For his service, Payne was awarded the Canadian Medal of Bravery.
Payne continued to serve dutifully if not quite distinguished in the 2nd.

Psychological:
Patrick Payne certainly doesn't strike this observer as the military type. He is quiet and very humble, almost to the point of self-degradation. At first he appears to be slow or clumsy and utterly incapable of being the distinguished soldier on his record. However, his peers and COs have all said something similar that he is "the most loyal sunofabitch you'd ever meet." He has proven to be cool when it counts and deliver when under fire. This observer is uncertain whether or not Patrick Payne is ready for this assignment. He has the qualifications and recommendations, but does not appear to have the soldiering demeanor. But then again, we have to take what we can get. Right, Commander?

Interview:
Interview Officer: Hello Officer Payne, please sit down.
Patrick Payne: Uh, thank you. Could you, please call me Patrick.
IO: Whatever makes you comfortable. So Patrick, do you know why you're here?
PP: Well, no. I don't know anything. I was told that I was being transferred back home and when I got off the plane, a car was waiting for me that took me here.
IO: So you didn't submit your record to us?
PP: No sir. I don't even know what assignment this is for.
IO: Okay, new topic. The most notable part of your service record is your Medal of Bravery, can you tell me a bit about how you earned it?
PP: If... if you want to. W...well you know. What happened. We... were shelled and the others... they didn't make it. I was with my CO in the front of the convoy. We weren't hit directly but the Humvee was still thrown into the air and caught fire. I... just opened the door and pulled Sgt. Lancaster out. I tr...tried to save the others but they were already. Already dead.
(Patrick pauses for a moment and pulls out a small medal)
IO: Is that your...?
PP: Yeah, it helps me stay strong.
Anyway, I knew we had to get back to base so I hefted my CO onto my back and started walking back the way we came. Night came and luckily I had a signal flare. That was about when Sgt. Lancaster woke up.

IO: And that's when he field promoted you?
PP: Heh, yeah. He promoted me to Sgt. Right before he declared himself the God of Wine and Whores.
IO: That's a very interesting story. One last question, why did you enlist?
PP: To protect the weak, and bring honor to my country.
IO: Well I think that settles it.
(IO holds out his hand, Patrick shakes it)
"Welcome to X-COM"

Pledge:
I have, on this day, voluntarily enlisted myself, as an elite military soldier, in the X-COM special forces. I am giving myself, unconditionally, to the cause. I do bind myself to conform, in all instances, to such rules and regulations, as set forth by my supreme commander ChristopherOdd. I trust him with my life. And by taking this oath, I realize, I may ultimately lose something while defending the planetary systems. My life.

Choppychop

First Name: Alexander
Last Name: McCraig

Occupation Before X-Com: Exceptional MIlitary Pilot
Biography:
McCraig was born to a widow after her husband was killed in an accident at the local zoo. This event traumatized his mother to the point of insanity, and so Alexander grew up in a foster home. Alexander was a natural extrovert constantly making friends and meeting new people. Acquaintances and best friends alike called him "Alexander the Great" on account of his ambitious nature...despite his many shortcomings. His awkward body (read: looked like a lemur) meant he was generally inept at athletics. That's not to say he was out of shape though, Alexander was just awkward in any event requiring coordination. His lack of talent went into his academic life as well where he was marked as a student who, "tries very hard but simply can't get the material, Excellent work ethic!". He never let these disabilities dissuade him from following his passion, flying the skies.

McCraig spent time studying but it was clear he would not be able to fly commercially on account of his lack of funds after signing up for college. With the theme song from Top Gun playing in his mind he signed up for a career in the military flying a beautiful fighter jet.

The ambitious McCraig must've checked the wrong box in his excitement because his forms said he was to report to infantry school. Realizing what could only be a most grievous error by some pencil pusher at a cramped Desk McCraig made the journey to Flight School and through a series of miracles (or as he'd say coincidences) he made it all the way to the final phase. Turning out to be an incredibly good pilot, McCraig passed and deployed to the field almost instantaneously where he flew many combat missions and proved to be something of an ace. Loved by his squadron and happy with his life, McCraig was set for life...until it was discovered that he had essentially forged all his documents to get into Flight School. A dishonorable discharge would usually mean the end for a man like McCraig, and it almost was, if not for the intrusion of a trench coated stranger on a night of pub-crawling. Drunk out of his mind, Alexander might've signed up for the most ambitious task in his life.

Note: Sorry for the multiple edits, they are a result of formatting errors and a change in my idea for a character.

Last edited:
E

ExoOmega

*********Classified: XCOM Operative Resume**********
For The eyes of Commander Christopher Odd Only

First Name: Artyom
Last Name: Grogoravitch

Code Name: "Omega"
Nationality: Russian
Physical Description:
Height: 6'2.
Hair Color: Black (slightly messy)
Eye Color: Brown
Weight: 83 Kilograms
Blood Type: O-

Date of birth: 4/12/1987 (Age 28)
Build: Lithe but muscular.
Biographical Synopsis: Born in Moscow, an orphan, Artyom grew up on the harsh underground, were he had a choice, Army or a jail, he tried for a life of crime for a immoral mob boss, Mikill "Blood-lust" Svenson, and did odd jobs rising high in the criminal hierarchy but soon, He realized how evil this man was, when he was commanded to kill a child of 9 for witnessing a murder; so he became an informant betraying,and personally killed Blood-lust when he tried to flee. He then joined the Army, joined at age 18, and was a talented Spetsnaz operative, noted to be a exceptionally skilled with long range rifles, honorable man who followed his commander's orders.
He was even trained by legendary soldier Col. Grelite, who was a Spetsnaz trainer back then, who started seeing the man as a father figure, the two kept in regular contact.
After saving the a Russian government official from an assassination attempt during a piece meeting in the middle east, he was granted his own squad, which contained his best friend Sgt. Yuri Petrov, and his later girl friend Sasha Barontova, and other friends from his youth. His squad was quickly noted as one of the best squads in the Russian military, the so called "Cossack Squad" clocking in an impressive 62 missions, all successes. During this time his men started calling him "Omega" because he was the last thing many of his enemy's saw.
His squad's stream of wins was ended during a recon mission of a new terrorist cell, when they were attacked by a squad of strange men in suits, his squad was out numbed and butchered, leaving Sasha to die in a wounded Artyom's arms. The men in suits believed Artyom dead and left him to his fate. Before he blacked out he saw one of the patches on the men's arms, it read "EXALT"....
He was rescued by a passing patrol of Russan Paratroopers, who took him to their base and nursed him back to health. His superiors deemed him to physically and mentally wounded, and gave him time off. He fell into a deep depression after that, even contemplating suicide, until he was contacted by the XCOM Project, and though reluctant, he saw was doing versus the EXALT and took to it.
Physiological Profile: Though obviously suffering from severe survivors guilt, I have never met a survivor more determined to live. Mr Grogoravitch was obviously close to his men, and after his girlfriend's death many would say he is no longer fit for duty. I believe the contrary however, Artyom, though damaged, feels it is his duty to avenge his men, and will do what ever it takes to track down EXALT, and any other who seeks to harm an innocent. Aside from that Mr. Grogoravitch is a remarkably fit, clinical, and sarcastic man yet charismatic, from my talks with him it seems as though he would be a good leader, who shows remarkable will and skill, and i do believe he will do well against the alien threat. He is one of the men i would recommend most for our forces Commander.

Psychological Report conducted by Doctor Vahlen

Ideal Role: Xcom Sniper, trained by Grelite
Notable Facts
:Expert marksman with long range rifles. Speaks Russian, Englash fluently, some French. Skilled CQC combatant. Tier 1 physical condition, diets to keep him self in shape, exercises frequently and intensely. Skilled strategist, charismatic leader. Noted to be extremely handsome. Has completed more then 62 successful missions. The Russian official is on the Counsel, this might be useful for extra funding. Dr. Vahlen shows a particular interest in this man, perhaps physical attraction?

Pledge: I, Artyom Grogoravitch, have, on this day, voluntarily enlisted myself, as an elite military soldier, in the X-COM special forces. I am giving myself, unconditionally, to the cause. I do bind myself to conform, in all instances, to such rules and regulations, as set forth by my supreme commander ChristopherOdd. I trust him with my life. And by taking this oath, I realize, I may ultimately lose something while defending the planetary systems. My life.

Last edited by a moderator:

Thenlar

First Name: Ryan
Last Name: Chen
DOB: 3/30/87

Educational Achievements: Overall, unremarkable. Subject received average marks in all education classes. In ALL classes. One teacher report from early high school indicates the subject may have deliberately kept results low, but no other evidence substantiates this claim. Subject has a bachelor's degree with a double major in Mechanical Engineering and Electrical Engineering.

Military Service History: United States Marine Corps, 4 years active, currently in USMC Reserve.
- Primary Military Occupational Specialty: Field Artillery Forward Observer.
- Secondary MOS: Military Police (Provisional designation earned from deployment)
- Deployment History: Subject's artillery battalion was converted to provisional military police and deployed during the American occupation of Iraq, in mid-2008.
- Subject mustered out from active duty and is currently serving in a local reserve unit.
- Current rank/grade: E-4, Corporal.

Note: Subject had the callsign "Crow," evidently a moniker attributed when a fellow Marine learned that crows can solve puzzles intelligently.

Biographical Synopsis: Subject was originally born in Canada, and immigrated to the United States in his early teens when his mother was transferred by her employer. He enlisted as a permanent resident and received citizenship in the United States as a result of his military service. Subject maintains dual citizenship. Subject's parents are Chinese nationals who immigrated to Canada, naturalized there, and subsequently naturalized in the United States. They maintain dual Canadian/US citizenship as well.

Subject enlisted immediately after high school. After active military service ended, subject enrolled in state university and completed his degree in four and a half years, graduating just earlier this year. Subject is unmarried and has no children.

"That's it? You wanted me to see this file? The guy's not even infantry, let alone an operator."

"No, we've got dozens of operators in the files anyways. He's a Marine, he's got infantry training, but that's not-"

"Plus, look at this note. He was denied promotion to sergeant because of disciplinary issues. He was non-judicially punished for disobeying a direct order. That's bad discipline, right there."

"Yes, but look at the manila folder attached. I looked into his unit's records, then had a supplemental investigation done. The battalion chaplain logged the lowest number of visits to his company. Lowest company disciplinary issues in the entire regional command. After returning to the States, lowest rates of PTSD treatment. Lowest rate of suicides."

"So what? You think this guy had something to do with it?"

"I know he did. Deployed units in the AO also had similar effects when his unit arrived, though not as pronounced. When they left, units that had arrived midway through and remained afterwards had increases in their numbers. The direct order he disobeyed? They got a new lieutenant, determined to do things by the book. Cracked down on 'behavior unbecoming' of his Marines. Chen? He was running some kind of... unofficial supply chain. TV shows, movies, music. Books, video games. Porn. Calling cards. Even weird things like region-specific candies. Booze. The officer found out and ordered him to stop. He didn't."

"Great, so he's a black marketeer. We're going to have people in contact with advanced alien tech centuries ahead of our own stuff, and you want him near that?"

"It's not just that, either. Look, there's some interview transcripts. He's a bit of a jokester, too. Chimes in, breaks the ice. Gets people talking. All his buddies said he made them a tight bunch, in addition to supplying them with all the little things that helped them forget how far they were from home. That's the intangible I'm talking about here. Morale. Think about it. Official channels just get the warfighting needs. How many shitty little 'rec centers' have you seen? The people we're taking, they're going to be the only line of defense against a threat that could wipe them out at any time. They're going to see aliens and monsters that just blow the mind, toting gear that can punch a hole in a tank. That'll put a strain on them. This guy? I think he could help them get through it."

"I see."

Edit: Fixing typo.

Last edited:

Etriax

First Name: McLaren
Last Name: Anderson
Nickname: "Silver"
Nationality: American
Birthplace: Green Bay, Wisconsin, United States
Eye color: Brown
Hair:Brown
Height: 5' 10"
Weight: 163 lbs
Build: Thin
Family: Nora Anderson (mother, 60)
Thomas Anderson (father, 61)
Best suited for: Sniper role

Background: born within United States, Anderson, McLaren grew up as an only child with supportive parents in a decent neighborhood. He was an excellent student, never once failing any subject in school throughout his life. Scored exceptionally well on ACT and SAT standardized tests.

McLaren's father was a hunter, and taught him everything he knew to better his son as a hunter. McLaren had learned his way around every single rifle grip weapon his father owned (of which there were several) by age ten, and from that point, up until age thirteen, he had a streak of not missing a single shot.

McLaren's family had little to say about his years in high school, aside from a good amount of bragging. However, they did say that Thomas Anderson ceased the frequent hunting trips after McLaren's freshman year began. Thomas claims that he "didn't have the urge to [hunt]."

According to them, McLaren did not enroll in any university until age twenty, when he began to work towards a technical diploma in metalurgy. McLaren would not elaborate on this choice. After a year of study, McLaren began to hunt again, and eventually dropped out of college. After a year of very frequent hunts, McLaren set a new goal: represent the United States Shooting team in the Summer Olympic games. After several years of strict training, during which he held a steady job as a fry cook, McLaren Anderson took part in the 2012 Olympic Summer games in London. There, he brought home a silver medal for his country, which he proudly displays in his home. (McLaren Anderson has expressed that he wishes to bring the medal with him.)

McLaren Anderson continued his training for a year after the Games before he shifted focus to working more and earning more money, ultimately giving up his training in favor of making a living.

He claims that his "trigger finger and quick reflexes are rusty," but he is very eager to hunt once more.

Psychological Profile: McLaren Anderson expresses no hostility towards his fellow man, and has expressed his displeasure and disgust at the thought of killing another human. That said, the mention of the invaders being the target of XCOM's operations made McLaren extremely excited, perhaps overly so... I would advise that base security keep tabs on his behavior until he has settled in fully, and I wish to evaluate him immediately after his first combat operation.
-Doctor vahlen

Pledge: I, McLaren Anderson, on this day, have voluntarily enlisted myself, as an elite military soldier, in the X-COM special forces. I am giving myself, unconditionally, to the cause. I do bind myself to conform, in all instances, to such rules and regulations, as set forth by my supreme commander ChristopherOdd. I trust him with my life. And by taking this oath, I realize, I may ultimately lose something while defending the planetary systems. My life.

(As an aside to this submission, I challenge you to play through XCOM,: Enemy Within and shoot for the "Army of Four" achievement. What this entails is that you simply play through the entire game without upgrading your squad size. Play on whatever difficulty you like! If Marbozir can do it, so can you!)

Last edited:
First Name: Talitha
Last Name: Tessarosa (Normally just called Tessa)

Biographical Synopsis: Having her father as a pilot in the army, and moving along with him as needed, it was natural choice for Tessa to enlist.
Her skill as a soldier did not put her on the line together with the best. She was no remarkable marksman, nor was she the most fit on the base. But he skill as a battlefield tactician made her stand out and rise in rank.

As a sergeant Tessa showed impressive military prowess and strategy. She cared greatly for her subordinates, and would use all of her abilities to make sure everyone would get away with no harm. Likewise the men and women she lead showed great respect for her, both as a person, but also as their leader.

Last edited:

Sanctume

First Name: Sanctume
Last Name: Spiritstone
Nickname: "Dorf"

Birth origin: Southeast Asia, Philippines
Current Residence: Southern California

Education:
B.A. degree in Sports Medicine

Physical Description:
Sanctume is 4'9" tall at an even 200 lbs.
His short and wide sturdy stature is excellent for his passion to power lifting competitions.
He is also quick and nimble on his feet, and great endurance for Iron Man competitions.

Nowadays, he sports an unruly dirty blonde hair and a neatly maintained full bearded.
He has a tattoo of a double-bladed axe on the back of his right forearm.

Biographical Synopsis:

The fresh air of the Kalatungan mountain range mixed with the aroma of roasting wild boar only brings bitter sweet memories for Sanctume in his visit of his birth place.
It has been 10 years since to this day when his nightmare became part of his reality. They took away his twin brother.
He was only 13 at the time, and he knows what he saw but who would believe him? But that is changing. There are those who knows. There is XCOM.

Pledge: "I have, on this day, voluntarily enlisted myself, as an elite military soldier, in the X-COM special forces.
I am giving myself, unconditionally, to the cause. I do bind myself to conform, in all instances, to such rules and regulations,
as set forth by my supreme commander ChristopherOdd. I trust him with my life. And by taking this oath, I realize,
I may ultimately lose something while defending the planetary systems. My life."

Last edited:

Discopanda

First Name: Dennis
Last Name: Largo
DOB: May 15, 1979 (Age 34)

Biographical Synopsis:
Unremarkable middle class background, Southeastern USA. Above average grades in school. Father Dennis deceased at age 46 (cancer), Mother, Linda, 58, a schoolteacher. Oldest of three brothers, Michael and Phillip, ages 28 and 25. History of military service on father’s side. Lack of activity on social networks and cell phone records indicate strained relations between subject and close family. Possibly simple disinterest in maintaining contact.

Military service
Immediate enlistment into US Marine Corps upon graduation from high school at age 19. Mediocre service record in USMC. Requested immediate transfer to US Navy for SEAL training after boot camp, claiming he was “lured” to USMC under false promises of local recruiter. Served minimum four year commitment. Stationed in Korean DMZ 1999-2001. Deployed to Afghanistan from 2001-2003. Immediately transferred to US Navy for SEAL training following end of 4 year commitment.

5 years of service in US Navy SEALS. Top marks in intelligence, marksmanship during SEAL training. Natural affinity for most forms of weaponry, strong hand to hand combatant. Conducted operations on every continent except Antarctica and Australia. Honorable discharge following helicopter crash in Afghanistan, 2008. Crash reported as mechanical malfunction of helicopter rotors, no evidence of sabotage or enemy attack. 9 injured, 6 dead. 2 fellow SEALs, both pilots, 2 Army Rangers confirmed KIA. Subject received relatively minor wounds in crash, but exhibited signs of severe PTSD and depression.

Moved to Las Vegas, Nevada following discharge from SEALs. Attended free counseling at local VA for entirety of stay. Series of large debts accrued, paid off via poker winnings. Bank statements read like a fucking roller-coaster. Left LV and went off-grid after 1 ½ year, late 2009. Tab of $7,543.82 at Spearmint Rhino strip club left unpaid. No record of flights out of country.

Rumored sightings
2010, private security, Columbia, Brazil, Panama.
2010, Thailand. Vacation???

Confirmed sightings
2011-2012, Libya, National Liberation Army, training and combat (6 months?), Libyan Civil War.
2012, Syria (2 months?) Free Syrian Army, training & combat.
2013, Private Security: Abu Dhabi, Philippines, Canada, Australia, Belarus

Current status (2014?-2015)
Archery instructor/PE Teacher at a mid-sized private school in northern Saskatchewan. Skydiving instructor on weekends.

Steam gaming profile shows 400+ hours spent on “Half Life 2.9” online multiplayer game. Broke all records at local gun range. Numbers indicate Olympic-level marksmanship. Could be (probably is) BS records from subject or drunk record-keeping.

3 ex-girlfriends. One current, for 2 months. No physical abuse reported. One describes subject as “stingy” and “detached” Regular at bars. One recorded bar fight; local yokel hospitalized for 3 weeks. Little to no discussion of military past with acquaintances. Some social network & email activity with military buddies.

Summary
- Highly skilled at conventional warfare and weaponry.
- Highly intelligent.
- Impulsive. Compulsive. Possibly susceptible to drug & substance abuse (youngest brother in and out of rehab)
- Adrenaline junkie.
-Probable deathwish.

- Grief from father’s death? Fear of cancer death? Grief from 2008 incident? Unrecorded incident in Syria? Psychopathy??? Stupidity????

Conclusion
Perfect candidate for X-Com soldier program. Recommend initial interviewers bring tranquilizers and/or can of bear mace, just in case.

Last edited:

PrismaCube

First Name: Caroline
Last Name: Southway
PoB: England,London
DoB: 22.09.1995
Eye Color: Blue (Milky)
Hair Color: Redhead
Height: 5,4 ft

Biography:
Born in London, England in a Rich Family on the 22nd of September 1995, Caroline lived her entire life up to this point with her Parents in their grand Mansion which she shall inherit one day.

Upon birth Caroline was struck with an illness that reduced the pigmentation of her eyes making it seem like she is blind. Doctors and Scientist have however confirmed that Caroline's eyes are in a fine state and the Illness is nothing to worry about, some even call it a gift (Nothing Special of course just something unique). Caroline grew up never learning what it is like to live a normal life, Caroline became arrogant and thinks highly of herself, despising others and the poor. If she could she would banish the sick and dammed.

Her father who she looks up to greatly is a strict man, yet Caroline is the only person who can get on his soft side. She would die for her father if needed.

Her private teachers who were hired to teach the girl manners and discipline taught her how to act like a royal family member, leaving Caroline a humorless but disciplined girl. Even though of her royalty teachings she still bosses lesser people around to do her dirty work.

Due to her remarkable grades in school she was accepted to Oxford University early on. In Oxford she made friends who thought and acted alike, her looks and brains made her a goddess among humans at that time. Caroline tries to ignore normal people which her personal royal bodyguard Alexander keeps at bay unless Caroline wishes else.

Caroline learned during her teenage years how to use the Karabiner 98k which she got from her German great grandfather Colin (-Deceased-) who served in WWII, where he meet his English wife Elisabeth (Caroline's Great Grandmother -Deceased-) and stayed in England after the war. He recently passed away from old age which hit Caroline hard.

Her skills with the Karabiner 98k are excellent, Never missing a target and learning how to snipe no-scoped too. Upon her Great Grandfathers death she inherited his Rifle and continued practicing everyday. Caroline is also a skilled artist and craftsman, knowing how to play many kinds of instruments including a harp, yet also knowing her way around crafting swords and assembling gun's. Out of her inherited Karbiner 98k she made her own improved sniper Rifle, its modern yet WWII technology, more advanced than anything we have ever seen. (Yet the X-Com Rifles are more advanced than her's)

Caroline has achieved a lot in her short life, even participating and winning Gold in Biathlon last year for England in the Olympics of 2014, since one of her hobbies was cross-country skiing and she was skilled with sniping it was no problem for her. Upon winning she became even more famous across England and the World. Rumor has it she shall dethrone the King of England one day and return it to its former glory, whatever that means.

We came in contact with Caroline asking for her assistants, without hesitating she agreed. We do not know why she agreed so fast, yet it is none of our concern. A personal note has been added from Caroline.

"I have lived my entire life here in England with these low lives, I have achieved much which some people could only dream of, all would be lost if planet earth were to be gone from one day to another, who shall remember me and obey me. This will give me a chance to get the respect that I deserve, going down in history not as another lame ruler of England but as the savior of this wretched planet. Soon all this will be mine."

Pledge: I have, on this day, voluntarily enlisted myself, as an elite military soldier, in the X-COM special forces. I am giving myself, unconditionally, to the cause. I do bind myself to conform, in all instances, to such rules and regulations, as set forth by my supreme commander ChristopherOdd. I trust him with my life. And by taking this oath, I realize, I may ultimately lose something while defending the planetary systems. My life.?

Last edited:
W

WraithMastah

First Name: Eliza
Last Name: Marishka

Biographical Synopsis: Eliza Marishka, age 23, has blue eyes and black hair, an athletic build and was raised in Germany. At the age of seven, she and her mother were taken as hostages in a bank robbery. Before the situation was resolved, her mother was killed. She was raised by her father, and gained the ambition to one day prevent such deaths from happening to anyone ever again. Through hard work and determination, she would eventually find herself in GSG 9, a counter-terrorism and special weapons branch of German police. She has distinguished herself for accuracy against enemy targets and no civilian casualties.

Psychological evaluations show that she is personally dedicated to saving the lives of innocents, with little to no mercy for those who would threaten such innocents. However, she is a well adjusted individual, with her superiors noting her obedience and caution in missions, and her friends and co-workers always knowing she would have their back in any given situation. She is friendly and open to those she works with. She has yet to have any serious romantic interests, and she rarely makes open hostilities to anyone on her side.

X-COM has interest in her for her exceptional service record and experience with fire arms, as well as her dedicated attitude to saving lives and getting along with a team.

E

EvilBeaker

first Name: Leroy
Last Name: Jenkins
Nickname: "BigSky"
Nationality: Dutch
Eye color: Blue
Build: average

Background:
Born the son of the CEO of a successful air travel empire, Leroy a.k.a. BigSky got exposed to the pleasure of flight at a early age. Much to his fathers displeasure however corporate air travel was way to boring for Leroy’s liking. After Leroy finished flight school (With a bit of luck sins he barley failed due to his horrible spelling and grammar) he signed up for military service.

Having only practiced with commercial airliners Leroy discovered he did not like confined spaces, an therefor could not get used to flying the military jets. After fears arguments with his superiors Leroy convinced them to let him try dogfighting in a aircraft of his own design.

With some financial aid of his father Leroy managed to fit standard military weaponry on a plain designed for transporting troops to the battlefield. After obliterating his peers in practice dogfights his superiors saw his true potential. Ones he even won a dogfight carrying a cargo hold filled with eggs, only 2 of the eggs broke. (something witch annoys him to this very day)

When he got asked to sign up for xcom he hoped with every bone in his body he would not have to fly one of those dreaded skyrangers. Luckily the commander knows how to use his men effectively.

BigSky wants nothing more than to deliver the soldiers save and sound, and hates nothing more than to see one of his comrads die. Under his wing the soldiers of xcom will always get to the LZ in one piece, what happens after that is up to commander odd.

Pledge:I, Leroy Jenkins, on this day, have voluntarily enlisted myself, as an elite military soldier, in the X-COM special forces. I am giving myself, unconditionally, to the cause. I do bind myself to conform, in all instances, to such rules and regulations, as set forth by my supreme commander ChristopherOdd. I trust him with my life. And by taking this oath, I realize, I may ultimately lose something while defending the planetary systems. My life.

C

CompactedPrism

First Name: Darrel
Last Name: Brown
Nickname: "Deliverance"
Born: June 6, 1985

Biographical Synopsis: Born and raised in Breaux Bridge, Louisiana, Darrel is a exceedingly able soldier, if somewhat eccentric. Darrel, being a born and bred Cajun, learned to fire a gun at a young age, and has been considered an expert shot since middle school. After graduating high school with satisfactory grades, he enlisted in the army, and later attended Ranger school after a tour of duty in Iraq in 2008. He passed Ranger school at the top of his class during every phase of the school. Shortly after he became a commissioned officer in the Rangers during a 2nd tour of duty in Iraq, where he was invited to join X-COM after its completion.

While he does have a excellent combat and training record, his dossier does include several reprimands for minor breaks in regulations, which show him to be eccentric and mischievous. None of his antics were anything other than non-harmful pranks, which include playing Dueling Banjos into the night on multiple occasions during patrol, or ordering a drum of crawfish from his home state to make a crawfish boil during Mardi Gras. His superiors seemed to tolerate his antics, since he never seemed to get more than a minor dressing-down according to his record, due to his otherwise immaculate record.

Well liked among his fellow soldiers, he received top marks from his peers at Ranger school, he is known to be personable and easygoing outside of combat, but intensely focused while in combat. Outside of combat, his sense of humor has been known to get on the nerves of the more serious-minded peers, but generally causes no more than annoyance from his peers. His annual Mardi Gras crawfish boil has been known to have continued in his absence at the various bases he was stationed. He has also been known to sneak into the base's mess hall to cook "down home" meals on other special cooks, further winning the thanks of his fellow soldiers. He comes well recommended from previous superiors, excepting his mischievous streak. They also all recommend his gator po'boy, if you get the chance.

Physical Characteristics
Height: 72 inches
Weight: 210 lbs
Scars: multiple, most due to either childhood antics or intense training.
Tattoos: several, including large Fleur-de-Lis on Right shoulder and sytlized Rangers tab on left shoulder.

Last edited by a moderator:

BMPixy

First Name: Albert Last Name: Foulke
Biographical Synopsis: Born in a small town in the Mojave Desert, Albert Foulke was a man of many words and pragmatic principles. In his teenage years, his parents, along with his younger brother, moved to Britain due to his father's job. Three years later, when Albert was 16, his father died, and Albert had to become the breadwinner, as his mother had recently lost her job. Albert dropped out of school, and went to work. While by day he worked as a cashier at a local market, the money he received, even with government help, was not enough to support him and his family. So, he turned to petty crime. A wallet here, a purse there, maybe help with a slightly higher profile heist once in a while, every little bit counted, until his mother could get a job. This petty crime would come back to bite Albert in the ass when he attempted to enter the Police Academy. While the more severe crimes could not be pinned on him, the ones that were on his record prevented him from entering. So, through a chain of deals, he eventually ended up serving in a small Irish mercenary group, little more than thugs, to be honest. He was quite a bit more skilled with his weapons than his compatriots, to no surprise, but that meant little when the side-business of drug-peddling caused a crackdown on their heads.

After a relatively short prison sentence, due to his compliance, he enlisted in the French Foreign Legion, as way to, as he would put it 'serve men, not just Englishmen' and remarkably managed to get well into his five-year contract, managing the rank of
Caporal, before a mysterious notice alerted him that he would be seconded to an international unit known as XCOM, for reasons unknown to him.

Psychological evaluations from throughout his life have pegged Albert with a moderate martyr complex, likely due to having to justify putting himself aside from the sake of his family. He is slightly above average with rifles and pistols, average with shotguns, though he does have some issues with LMGs and heavy weapons of the like. While he does have strong morals, his actions do show that he is willing to put them aside when the time comes, and will likely raise no objections to...less ethical ideas. As long as we can keep him pointed at the enemy, he should be a damn good soldier.

Status
Not open for further replies.