XCOM Multiplayer Tournament

S

Sarge-Pepper

Results of Bread VS Sarge:

Round One: Bread, Inc deployed forces to a local bar in Milwaukee, seeking only the best beer for after Alien-Killing parties. Sarge's Heroes were deployed to prevent this very event from happening. After several awesome shots from the soldiers of Bread, Inc, Sarge's Heroes fell, leaving the score as 1-0

Rounder Two: Bread, Inc's forces followed the wounded Heros to their base of operations at X-Com. They were not expecting a superior force and were soundly trounced. Sarge's Heroes took the beer too. 1-1

Round Number Three: Bread, Inc's Forces decided to try and lure the Heroes out with more beer, placing a very poorly written note on X-Com's door reading "We Suck, you Rule, come to the Construction site to claim your prize." The prize was an ambush. But Bread forces were not expecting the rather drunk forces to be masters of the Drunken Firefight ancient kung fu style. Bread's forces were decimated, the beer was secured and consumed, and Bread's forces decided to call it a draw. 1-2.

SARGE WINS!

Proof: http://imgur.com/a/TcuGg

Now to wait for Wisekill to play his first two matches ::Steeples fingers:: And now we wait.

Last edited by a moderator:

Meaningofbread

Results of Bread VS Sarge:

Round One: Bread, Inc deployed forces to a local bar in Milwaukee, seeking only the best beer for after Alien-Killing parties. Sarge's Heroes were deployed to prevent this very event from happening. After several awesome shots from the soldiers of Bread, Inc, Sarge's Heroes fell, leaving the score as 1-0

Rounder Two: Bread, Inc's forces followed the wounded Heros to their base of operations at X-Com. They were not expecting a superior force and were soundly trounced. Sarge's Heroes took the beer too. 1-1

Round Number Three: Bread, Inc's Forces decided to try and lure the Heroes out with more beer, placing a very poorly written note on X-Com's door reading "We Suck, you Rule, come to the Construction site to claim your prize." The prize was an ambush. But Bread forces were not expecting the rather drunk forces to be masters of the Drunken Firefight ancient kung fu style. Bread's forces were decimated, the beer was secured and consumed, and Bread's forces decided to call it a draw. 1-2.

SARGE WINS!

Proof: http://imgur.com/a/TcuGg

I call BS on that last grenade. The way it careened off of the map and exploded nowhere. ;_;

S

Sarge-Pepper

It was totes macgoats a bullshit grenade. It fell off of the rooftop, somehow bounced off of the sidewalk below, landed on a rafter right next to my Disk, and then exploded with the same effectiveness of a premature lover.

Total BS.

Gahlo

It was totes macgoats a bullshit grenade. It fell off of the rooftop, somehow bounced off of the sidewalk below, landed on a rafter right next to my Disk, and then exploded with the same effectiveness of a premature lover.

Total BS.
Hear that, Bread? Totes macgoats.

Suryce

Game Master
Hey guys, my internet connection is very unstable lately, and sometimes it cuts every 5 minutes, which makes it impossible to play a match correctly. So it seems better that I forfeit from the tournament. Sorry!

S

Sarge-Pepper

My master plan is coming to fruition. I will win by default if no one else can play!!!

MUAHAHAHAHAHAH

Seriously though, that bites, sorry dude.

Meaningofbread

Hey guys, my internet connection is very unstable lately, and sometimes it cuts every 5 minutes, which makes it impossible to play a match correctly. So it seems better that I forfeit from the tournament. Sorry!

Awww. Too bad. I've removed you from the brackets. Better luck next time :(

wolfb

The person I'm assigned to play against (Thenlar), hasn't been online in 4 days as of this writing.

Meaningofbread

The person I'm assigned to play against (Thenlar), hasn't been online in 4 days as of this writing.

Ok, I'll send him a PM. If he doesn't respond within two days, I'll DQ him.

Are we doing this again after the tournament ends? Next time I hope I can participate.

If people express interest in doing this again then sure, why not?

Last edited:

Thenlar

In 4 days? I posted my rp journal 2 days ago, heh. I'm going out tonight, will you be around late tomorrow? I'm in EST.

Taugaunt

ok here to post the results of my second match witch was vs Wisekill.

It was another victory for Taugaunt 2-1

First match was an even fight but I was able to eliminate my opponent while only losing 2 of my saurian themed warriors.

Second match was a major mistake on my part (note to self ambushes do not work with that team)

Third match was pretty much a blow out. Sordes is becoming an MVP for my starting team.

here is the result screens: http://imgur.com/a/r8NMe

Also I was wondering if anyone wanted to talk tactics or do practice match's since I am still pretty much a newbie at multiplayer. (even if my score doesn't show it)

I have noticed that my first two teams have a weakness on certain maps or vs certain teams and I was wondering if other players have been noticing similar trends with there teams.

Taxor_the_First

Sad to see you go Suryce. I was looking forward to pitting myself against you.
Speaking of pitting myself against others, Pixy pls. I've already described when I'll be available earlier in this thread. My teams are itching for action.
My times will remain consistent throughout the tournament. After Pixy and I have done our thing at the back of the bar, whoever is next feel free to let me know when you're good to go.

BMPixy

Sad to see you go Suryce. I was looking forward to pitting myself against you.
Speaking of pitting myself against others, Pixy pls. I've already described when I'll be available earlier in this thread. My teams are itching for action.
My times will remain consistent throughout the tournament. After Pixy and I have done our thing at the back of the bar, whoever is next feel free to let me know when you're good to go.

Funnily enough, I was just about to go and shoot you a message regarding when we'd be able to play.

wolfb

In 4 days? I posted my rp journal 2 days ago, heh. I'm going out tonight, will you be around late tomorrow? I'm in EST.
I meant online in steam, because that's what we'll be using to get the matches going.

I'm in GMT +1 IIRC, so 'late tomorrow' for you will be 'very early morning' for me, which means best time will be around 2 PM your time, which is 8 PM my time.

I'm usually online from 4-5 and 6/7-just before 10 PM my time. Converted that would be 10-11 and 12-just before 4 PM EST.