X-COM THINK TANK (Out of Character Discussion about X-COM and the Series)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
i was kinda hoping for a big match Aarons main style is western longsword dual wield or sword and shield or two handed he was shwon your biography by stevie the computer guy and has to ask he expects nothing less than the best

I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt and assume the only information you saw was biographical and in regards to credentials, and NOT in regards to personal information.

If thats the case, and you really don't mind having a "friendly" match with a not so friendly girl, I'll draw up a script when I get a chance and post it on that conversation you started with me, and we can work on editing it together. Just remember that Ayame doesn't pull punches, and is scarier then here childish body would lead one to believe,

Dahlexpert

Hay I have a extra bunk in my room if any one wants to be my room mate,as long as your not scared of seeing wanted posters all over the wall,and some animal tusk and teeth.

AaronBryant

Aaron doesnt expect anything les than the best you seem to think i dont understand she kicks ass Aaron knows shes her for a reason and that means he does not underestimate her lest he be an idiot i know there is every chance i could end up on the floor. Often times Commandos can be super small as well as super big there are lots of advantages in both and Aaron has the knowledge to know that if you understimate some one based on size your an idiot he respects Ayame just for being in X-Com!

PrismaCube

Hay I have a extra bunk in my room if any one wants to be my room mate,as long as your not scared of seeing wanted posters all over the wall,and some animal tusk and teeth.

Cheesypower hasnt replied yet about me being his bunkmate, but what we could eventually do Dahlexpert is a 4 man room, if you want to and Cheesypower, we would only need one more roomate, and then who bunks with who, just a suggestion, tell me what you think :)

Dahlexpert

Cheesypower hasnt replied yet about me being his bunkmate, but what we could eventually do Dahlexpert is a 4 man room, if you want to and Cheesypower, we would only need one more roomate, and then who bunks with who, just a suggestion, tell me what you think :)

i'm cool with it :)

PrismaCube

Great now I hope that cheesypower responds soon and we are good to go for the next episode :D

(btw if you want to do the little "Someone said" thingy then just click on the reply button to the right side of that specific person's comment)

Jhon Markith

I was just thinking that their is a firing range that is confirmed, but that just provides aiming practice not battle practice, so in this case can there be a little laser tag or paint ball field for practice.

Jhon Markith

well if it is sealed for a paintball arena, then lets start some teams of 4.
dose anyone want to be in a squad of 4 with Stevie Steve (me) then

Gahlo

Ep2 comment, brought over here due to length:

1st. Nice improvement in the graveyard over last season. Personally I really like taking the elevated corridors off to the sides, but I'm not the commander here. :p

2nd. Yes, if you don't have a containment facility set up when you capture them, you lose the live specimen. You do, however, keep their weapons/outsider shard. It might be worth it to take one out early to zap a Sectoid with. I remember back in season 1, you had issues with grabbing a hold of a plasma pistol to unlock the research for it due to the game phasing Sectoids out in most of the missions by then.

3rd. France all the way. Normally the engineer rush is a no brainer, but Europe/Asia are a mess panic wise and ignoring France would cause all kinds of headaches. Especially since Slingshot overwrites the normal council missions until completion, removing the capability of global panic reduction. On supreme efficiency, this might delay your Nexus timing, but no country left behind and whatnot. The monthly engineer gains from the extra sattelites at the end of the month might end up making up for it before then.

PrismaCube

Aaron you can bunk with me (Colin) and Dahlexpert (Axton) and maybe Cheesypower (Big Farmer) if he agrees to bunk with us, and if you join, we got a full room of 4 guys

Status
Not open for further replies.